Bryston Model T Loudspeaker
The Bryston Model T Loudspeaker has a high build quality while remaining affordable.
Drive your listening experience to the next level with the Bryston Model T Loudspeaker. It's high quality internals combine with an attractive finish and design to create a superior listening experience. New driver designs, enclosure vibration analysis, crossover refinement, and anechoic chamber testing all went into creating an amazing product. The Signature series features an upgraded external crossover, with the ability to upgrade to a fully active version.
Reference is a word often bandied about audio circles. Implied is that the device at hand is one that all other components can be compared against in order to determine their strengths and weaknesses. Inherently, it doesn’t mean “best”. Instead, consider the Model T Signature, to be an instrument - a tool so accurate and precise that it can be used to measure the quality of the recordings you choose to play through it.
The vast full range presentation of tones and colors in your music are played back at their full richness and timbre. Performance spaces are created before you as intimate as a small studio or as grand as the most arresting symphony hall. The emotion and charisma of your favorite movie soundtracks and music are unabated by the ill effects of compression or other dynamic distortion common to even the most expensive home loudspeakers.
Three 8 inch bass drivers, two midranges, and two titanium dome tweeters are each custom designed to work in perfect synergy with our top-of-the-line outboard Signature Edition crossover (pictured), or high performance built in crossover that comes standard with the Model T Passive.
Each of the drivers is bolted to the front of a 1½ inch thick front baffle and surrounded by the robust ¾ inch walls and braces which, together, comprise a 108 pound master work elegantly wrapped in your choice of fine grade veneer.
Black fabric grilles are standard. Also included as standard equipment are padded furniture feet, carpet spikes, and binding post wrench. Also available are attractive and functional outriggers (pictured) with larger spikes which increase the stability of the loudspeaker.
- High levels of SPL without distortion or compression
- Unit to Unit matching
- Custom designed drivers with die-cast aluminium baskets, substantial magnet assemblies, and custom motor systems
- Wide dispersion design
- Engineered to prevent cabinet resonances
- Frequency Response: 25Hz to 20Khz (+/- 3dB)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms (nominal)
- Sensitivity: 89 dB SPL @ 1 meter with 1 watt (anechoic)
- Maximum SPL: 118 dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Recommended Power: 10 watts to 500 watts RMS
- Tweeter: Dual 1.0"
- Midrange: Dual 5.25"
- Woofer: Triple 8.0"
- 52.5” H x 10.5” W x 16.5” D
- 1334mm H x 267mm W x 419mm D
- 108 lbs
- Upgraded External Bryston crossover
- Engineered to achieve extreme tonal neutrality
- Military spec board with thick copper traces
- Premium silver solder connections
- Extra Large Out-Riggers - Equipped with larger spikes with adjustable height (via Allen key).
- Black Ash (Wood)
- Natural Cherry (Wood)
- Boston Cherry (Wood)
- Custom Veneer (Additional Cost)