Moon Audio offers a limited warranty against manufacturing defects on its Dragon cables. The warranty is valid for one year from purchase date.
This warranty applies only to defects in workmanship or materials. It does not cover defects caused by third-party modifications, repairs, or replacement parts. Punctures, scratches, normal wear and tear, and the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use are not warranted.
The warranty may be violated under the following conditions:
- The cable has been modified by anyone other than Moon Audio.
- The cable shows obvious signs of misuse or negligence, including but not limited to improper storage, excessive coiling, bending, or kinking.
- The cable has been chewed on by household pets or other animals.
If a defect occurs as the result of the cable's intended use according to the care instructions during the warranty period, Moon Audio will repair or replace, at our discretion, the defective cable or part.
In order for your warranty claim to be approved, the following conditions must be met:
- You must have purchased the cable directly from Moon Audio or an authorized dealer.
- You must provide proof of date of purchase from Moon Audio or an authorized dealer.
- You must return the defective cable to Moon Audio.
- You must have used the cable as intended and in accordance with the stated care instructions.
All warranty claims must be submitted directly to Moon Audio. Please follow these steps:
- Contact Moon Audio for instructions and an RMA (return merchandise authorization) form that needs to be included with your claim.
- Pack your Dragon cable(s) and claim form in the original packaging (if available) or other secure packaging.
- Choose the shipping carrier of your choice. For your protection, we suggest insuring your package and obtaining a tracking number. Please note that you are responsible for shipping costs.
- Please mail your package to:
1157 Executive Circle, Suite 101
Cary, NC 27511
Once your item arrives at Moon Audio, please allow 10-14 days for processing and testing. Once a resolution is established, a technician will email you. If your item is deemed repairable and there is a cost associated with the repair, a PayPal invoice will be sent. You are not required to have a PayPal account; PayPal will accept a credit card. Please note that you are responsible for shipping costs and that a standard shipping charge will be included in your PayPal invoice. If you require expedited shipping, please let us know.
There are no express warranties other than the warranty set forth herein. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER FOR THE BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT, OR ANY STRICT LIABILITY THEORY, WILL MOON AUDIO BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have rights that vary from state to state.
The warranty is only available in the United States. No Moon Audio reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
If you have any additional questions, email us at [email protected]m or call 919-649-5018.