Open Positions at Moon Audio
We are looking for technicians with great attention to detail and finely tuned motor skills to craft our custom cables.
We are looking for a designer to assist with creative for our website, marketing, and social media.
Moon Audio makes even the best headphones in the world, cans from Sennheiser, Shure, and Audeze, sound better. Our Dragon Audio Cables are used by bands and musicians you know, listen to, and follow.
More than a thousand customers a day visit Moon-Audio.com looking for cool audio gear, advice and ways to move a little closer to the music they love. If you love music, are skilled working with your hands, and want to help connect people to their music, we need your help.
- Music Lover
- Experience in electrical engineering, jewelry-making, or other relevant field
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Able to help manage inventory of parts and materials
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Team player
Send resume and cover letter to careers(at)moon-audio.com
Join the small creative team managing Moon Audio's brands, website, and marketing campaigns.
Moon Audio is searching for a creative digital designer to help improve our online presence and support a growing marketing strategy. The right candidate will be comfortable photographing products, editing photos and webpages, and designing advertisements for a variety of applications.
- Music Lover
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to balance and prioritize short-term and long-term projects
- Experience using a DSLR Camera
- Able to write and edit basic html
- Experience shooting and editing video preferred but not required
Responsibilities may also include assisting with inventory, proofreading, and other tasks as needed.
Send resume, cover letter, and link to design samples to careers(at)moon-audio.com