What Kind of Information Do We Collect?
Moon Audio may ask for personal information – such as your name, address, date of birth, gender, and email address – when you register for contests or promotions, respond to communications, or sign up for services, registrations, or subscriptions. We may also collect personal information about a third party, for instance, if you refer a friend to our site or an active promotion. That information will only be used for the specified purpose (delivering the email) and Moon Audio will not contact the third party without further consent.
We may also collect 'clickstream' data, such as your server address and domain name. This information can be combined with previously registered information to help us analyze and better customize your experience.
Use of Visitor Information
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature or to provide related products and services
- To send you information and materials via e-mail about products, offers and news that may interest you.
- To analyze behavior on our website in order to improve site content and deliver products and services that are relevant to your needs. We may also include specific features and promotions that you have responded to in the past in this analysis as well.
If you do not want to receive any e-mails from Moon Audio, or you want to modify or delete your personal data, see the 'Opt-out, delete or modify personal information' section below.
Management of Visitor Information
Any third party clients and services used by Moon Audio to aid in the collection, management, or analysis of personal data are bound by strict confidentiality terms.
Protection of Visitor Information
In order to protect the information you provide to Moon Audio by visiting our website we have implemented various security measures. All of your personal information is kept confidential and is contained behind secured networks, only accessible by a limited number of people of whom have special access rights.
Please do keep in mind that when you give out personal information online a risk is associated with this information that a third party may intercept and use that information. While Moon Audio strives to protect its user's personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
Disclosing Personal Information to Third Parties
Except as described in this policy, Moon Audio does not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without informing you in advance and in accordance with applicable data protection law. Your data may be transferred to website hosting partners and other parties who assist Moon Audio in designing and operating the website, executing services for contests, giveaways or to help us analyze collected data. Information gathered, hosted, or managed by third-party partners or services for Moon Audio remain confidential and under Moon Audio's sole control. We will only release personal data without consent if such is required by law, for security purposes, or to prevent imminent harm.
Links to Third Parties
A cookie is a small string of information saved to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies are used to follow your activity on a website to help understand your preferences and improve your user experience. You may choose to block all cookies in your browser settings or have your computer warn you when cookies are being used. For both options, please adjust your browser settings and preferences. Please be aware that blocking cookies can limit some functionalities of a website and you may receive less relevant information as an online shopper.
Opt-Out, Delete or Modify Personal Information
Your registration on our website may be canceled at any time, and you can choose to opt-out of receiving any e-mails from Moon Audio. Additionally, you can choose to have all your personal information deleted from the Moon Audio database. If you want to opt-out, delete or modify your personal information, please visit the registration page.
Changes to the Policy
This policy is subject to change in order to accommodate changing regulations, technologies, and services. Moon Audio reserves the right to make these changes at our discretion and without notification. Check this page periodically to remain informed as you are bound by these terms while visiting our website. Changes in terms are effective once published on this website.
List of Cookies We Collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store
- The association with your shopping cart
- Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly
- The items that you have in the Compare Products list
- Indicates that a customer has accepted the cookie notification banner
- Your preferred currency
- An encrypted version of your customer id with the store
- An indicator if you are currently logged into the store
- An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to
- Stores the Customer Segment ID
- A flag indicating whether or not caching is disabled
- Your session ID on the server
- Allows guests to edit their orders
- The last category you visited
- The most recent product you have viewed
- Indicates whether a new message has been received
- Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache
- A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site
- The ID of any polls you have recently voted in
- Information on what polls you have voted on
- The items that you have recently compared
- Information on products you have emailed to friends
- The store view or language you have selected
- The products that you have recently viewed
- An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist
- The number of items in your Wishlist