Bryston 7B³ Amplifier
Bryston provides excellent transparency, ease of listening, and musicality in it's latest single channel (mono) 7B³ amplifier. The Bryston 7B³ offers excellent freedom from overload on any type of speaker.
Bryston is known for high-quality audio gear and the 7B³ is no exception.
The Bryston provides excellent transparency, ease of listening, and musicality in it's latest single channel (mono) 7B³ amplifier. The Bryston 7B³ offers excellent freedom from overload on any type of speaker.
The 7B³ mono amplifiers deliver 600 watts into 8 ohms. You can see the attention to detail in the binding posts’ spade slots design. They face upwards making cable connection easy and allows you to route speaker cables away from the floor. The 7B3 has a refined sound and feels more musically rewarding then previous models.
"The 7B³ is more refined sounding and more musically rewarding than previous Bryston amps I have heard." - Kirk Midtskog, The Absolute Sound Read Full Review
"Overall, the 7B-3s are probably as delightful-sounding as any amps I've auditioned. They are completely without a familiar sonic signature, yet immensely melodious and transparent, and absolutely effortless in reproducing the kind of dynamic range one may get at live performances of large orchestral music." - Inner Ear Read Full Review
- Active extremely low distortion input buffer
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis.
- No fans or other moving parts
- Energy storage power transformers maximize dynamic range
- Harmonic Distortion: ≤.005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 600W
- Noise below full output: -113dB single ended, -116dB balanced
- Slew Rate: >60V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: .5Hz to >100kHz
- Damping Factor: >300 at 20Hz (8Ω)
- Switchable Gain: 23dB or 29dB
- 600W into 8Ω
- 900W into 4Ω
- Available with silver or black faceplate (3U + .55”)
- 17” (without handles) or 19” (with handles) faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Rack mountable Pro Edition available in black (see Cubed Pro for more details)