Bryston 3B³ Amplifier
The Bryston 3B³ is dual-channel (stereo) amplifier designed for a wide range of medium to high power audio/video systems.
The Bryston 3B³ is dual-channel (stereo) amplifier designed for a wide range of medium to high power audio/video systems. Leverage the 3B3 to avoid sacrificing sonic accuracy and ensure long-term reliability of your speakers.
The 3B3 is a dual mono design audio power amplifier with two channels capable of 200 watts and 300 watts each respectively intended for use in very high performance professional audio systems. Robust yet beautiful machined aluminum enclosures house our proprietary industry-leading circuit designs resulting in exemplary performance observed both in the listening space and in the laboratory.
- Active extremely low distortion input buffer
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- No fans or other moving parts
- Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 400W Channel
- Harmonic Distortion: ≤.005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 200W
- Noise below full output: -110dB single ended, -113dB balanced
- Slew Rate: >60V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: .5Hz to >100kHz
- Damping Factor: >500 at 20Hz (8Ω)
- Switchable Gain: 23dB or 29dB
- 200W into 8Ω
- 300W into 4Ω
- 400W into 8Ω (Bridged Mono)
- Available with silver or black faceplate (3U + .55”)
- 17” (without handles) or 19” (with handles) faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Rack mountable Pro Edition available in black (see Cubed Pro for more details)