- KSE1500 Earphones, earphone sleeves, & carrying case
- KSA1500 USB Amplifier & Leather Case
- Micro USB to Lightning Cable, Micro USB OTG Cable, Micro USB to USB Cable, 2 x 3.5mm Cable (6” & 36”)
- Airline Adapter, 1/4” Adapter, Cable Clip, USB Power Plug, Volume Attenuator
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Rubber Retention Bands (2x)
- 4-Band Parametric EQ
- USB digital input
- 7-10 hours of battery life
The Shure KSE1500 Earphones
The Shure KSE1500 is the first ever single-driver electrostatic sound isolating earphone. The design features a virtually weightless, massless diaphragm, surrounded by an electrostatic field generated by back plates that manage charge oscillation.
The audio technology of the KSE1500 earphones enable listeners to fine-tune and appreciate frequencies that may be distorted, or lost completely.
Extremely high correlation to the source audio provides unmatched audio clarity and detail.
Custom-designed Kevlar™ reinforced cable specifically isolates each conductor.
Sound Isolating™, comfortable sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise.
Lightweight, ergonomic shape minimizes ear fatigue.
How does it work?
A very small & thin diaphragm sits between two conductive metal plates.
When an audio signal is applied, the metal plates move the diaphragm creating moving air that is converted into acoustic sound pressure.
As a result, music has a finer clarity as opposed to standard earphones.
The Shure KSA1500 USB Amplifier
Included with the KSE1500 earphones is a rechargeable USB amplifier. The KSA1500 acts as a DAC or digital-analog-converter
Designed exclusively for the KSE1500 electrostatic earphone, this amplifier features a unique electrical circuit that delivers specific bias voltages required by the single-driver electrostatic earphones.
4-Band Parametric EQ
Features five preset settings, and four customizable settings to suit your unique taste with detailed personal control.
Preset settings include flat, low boost, vocal, boost, loudness, de-ess.
Each user-defined setting features four customizable EQ points (low shelf up to 630 Hz, two frequency-variable peaks, high shelf down to 800 Hz), allowing detailed personal control, shaping and tuning for different musical tone preferences.
Enhanced Audio Control
Designed exclusively for the KSE1500 electrostatic earphone system, the DAC amplifier has a 6-pin LEMO connection and electrical circuit customized completely for single-driver electrostatic earphones.
- Digital audio input via USB
- Bit depth: 16-bit / 24-bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz
- Analog signal path via standard 1/8" (3.5 mm) “Line In” input/switch
- Bypasses digital processing for pure analog audio (“Bypass” mode)
- Analog input pad settings (10 dB or 20 dB) for managing high input levels
- Input level meter for monitoring signal gain structure
- Volume level meter
- User-selectable limiter
EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) Filter
Specially designed circuitry filters out Electromagnetic interference from mobile phones without sacrifycing the audio quality.
Quick and simple selecting of the KSE1500 settings
- Tactile main control knob
- Power / previous screen button
- Hold switch will lock the KSE1500 to prevent any accidental setting changes
- Color OLED screen for easy viewable, detailed navigation through settings
Integrated USB rechargeable battery
Conveniently charge from provided wall charger or computer, even when streaming USB audio from computer.
- Battery life - Up to 7 hours with digital USB input
- (EQ mode) - Up to 10 hours with analog input
- (Bypass EQ mode) - Charge time: approx. 3 hours 15 minutes for full charge from empty (using power adaptor)
Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices via included accessory assortment, featuring Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B OTG cables.
KSE1500 Create your own sound signature:
Start from home screen
Double click button ① to enter the menu.
Go to “Equalizer” and press button ① once.
Use button ① to select the preset mode or create user defined settings. For user defined mode, select “USER DEFINED 1,2,3, or 4” and press button ① once.
Use button ① to highlight the filter point you want to adjust, push button ① once to confirm.
Use button ① to boost or reduce the gain of the selected frequency and push once to set.
If you are adjusting the PEAK filter (point 2 or 3), you can use button ① to select the bandwidth of the filter: Narrow, Medium or Wide.
Once finished customizing the EQ setting, push button ② once. Use button ① to decide to save that setting under USER DEFINED 1,2,3, or 4. Kindly note that once a setting is saved it will replaced the previous setting of that USER DEFINED number.