- Caching Music Server
- CD Ripper
- HDD Storage
- Full MQA Decoder DAC
- Headphone Amplifier
A30 is the flagship model from Aurender’s range of analog output digital music players. Like A10 and A100, A30 is, at its essence, a caching music server / streamer with internal storage with control via Aurender Conductor. The Aurender A30 also includes full MQA Decoder technology which enables you to play back MQA audio files and streams, delivering the highest possible sound quality of the original master recording. What distinguishes A30 from the others is the pure audio performance and exhaustive feature set. Aurender has designed A30 to be the comprehensive digital focal point of your system providing useful aides not usually associated with a typical music server. Functions like CD ripping, a high-quality headphone amplifier, 10TB of internal storage, ultra-wide color LCD display and an integrated software suite of metadata editing and library management tools. All this, and much more, makes the A30 the new performance standard in all-in-one digital source components.
- Slot-loading, industrial-grade CD-ROM drive for ripping with choice of FLAC, WAV or AIFF codecs
- One-touch CD Ripping with metadata and cover art retrieval
- Ultra-Wide 8.8” color IPS LCD display provides album art view when ripping and all system data on functions when in use
- File storage on single 8TB 3.5” enterprise-grade HDD
- 480GB SSD cache. 10GB (DDR3) for system memory
- Support for Network Attached (NAS) and USB Storage
- Dual-Mono DAC with Dual-Mono Linear Power Supplies. 768KHz/32bit Next-Generation Flagship AKM AK4497 DAC Chipset
- Full MQA Decoder DAC
- Sampling rates: PCM up to 768kHz/32bit. DSD up to 256 DoP. Native DSD up to 512
- Discrete Linear Power Supply with “Super Capacitor” based Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) for stabilizing unit under an abrupt power outage condition
- FPGA-based Precision Data Re-Clocking System with sub 100fs world-class jitter-reducing clock generator
- Headphone amplifier with three jacks (1 x 4pin XLR and 1 x 4.4mm Balanced / 1 x 6.5mm Unbalanced)
- Five Individual Toroidal Power Transformers for Server / Digital / Dual DACs / Headphone Amplifier
- Balanced (XLR) and Unbalanced (RCA) Audio Outputs
- Volume adjustment from Conductor App, IR remote or front panel rotary control
- Dedicated USB Audio Output with Ultra-Low-Noise Power Circuitry
- Metadata editing and library management software available for computer-less library management
- Smart Copy feature allows for easy transfer of music libraries from other network attached devices and can perform duplicate file removal
- One Double-Isolated Gigabit Ethernet Port for connection to a router
- Two USB 3.0 Data Ports
- Software support for Acronova Nimbie AutoLoader for automated cd ripping (optional)
The Aurender approach has always emphasized custom integration of software and hardware. When these elements are indivisibly engineered in-house, we achieve increased stability, reliability and overall performance of operation. This approach is key to Aurender and sets Aurender products apart from the old-fashioned way of running music software on a computer or powerful processor and using IT peripherals for storage and other purposes.
Control and music management of all Aurender models is via the Conductor App, hailed by users and reviewers alike for its performance and intuitive operation. The iPad-based App was developed in-house with managing large music databases in mind, providing exceptionally fast browsing and searching of your favorite music. In-app TIDAL and Qobuz integration provides access to these subscription-based services and to the millions of tracks available in CD quality or better. Internet radio support via SHOUTcast.
A separate app, A30 Manager, equips A30 with software programs for metadata editing and digital file management allowing the user to combine, organize and correct metadata in the way you desire.
For peace of mind, remote Technical Support is accessible via the Aurender Conductor Application.