Bryston Mini A Bookshelf
Bryston Mini A Bookshelf Loudspeaker provides the same design principles at the Mini T, in an even more compact size.
The Bryston Mini A Loudspeaker showcases the same design principles as the Mini T, while leveraging a more compact, décor-friendly, form factor by including a new premium quality 6.5" woofer and a 3" midrange to replace the 8" woofer and 5.25" midrange found in the Mini T design. Built to be exceptionally high quality and affordable, new driver designs, enclosure vibration analysis, crossover refinement, and anechoic chamber testing all went into creating an amazing product which brings superior design to the table.
Most bookshelf speakers this size are two-way models lacking a true midrange driver, but Bryston’s Mini A bucks the trend in order to provide dynamics and bandwidth surprising for such a small loudspeaker. The Mini A is ideal for any small yet precise music system, home theater, or desktop audio system. Or, mount them on the wall or upon stands to play as rear surrounds. They are as amazing as they are versatile.
By making this small bookshelf speaker a three-way, we can not only let the woofer extend deeper to deliver true bass, but we can implement a dedicated midrange driver to ensure neutral sound throughout this critical frequency range.
The 6½ aluminum cone woofer handles bass and lower midrange before handing off to the custom 3 inch aluminum midrange and the same titanium dome tweeter found in all other Bryston loudspeakers.
Following well documented Bryston practice of robust cabinets, the Mini A is encased in a ¾ inch thick MDF enclosure braced to prevent unwanted resonances preserving carefully engineered sound quality made possible by our custom drivers and crossovers.
Padded aluminum furniture feet and threaded spikes are included. Black steel speaker stands are available at additional cost.
- High levels of SPL without distortion or compression
- Unit to Unit matching
- Bryston internal crossovers, designed to integrate perfectly with Bryston Amplifiers
- Custom designed drivers with die-cast aluminium baskets, substantial magnet assemblies, and custom motor systems
- Wide dispersion design
- Engineered to prevent cabinet resonances
- Décor-friendly form factor
- Frequency Response: 60Hz to 20Khz (+/- 3dB)
- Impedance: 8 Ohms (nominal)
- Sensitivity: 87 dB (2.38V, 1m, anechoic)
- Recommended Power: 10 watts to 175 watts RMS
- Max SPL @ 1M: 100dB
- Tweeter: Single 1.00"
- Midrange: Single 3.00"
- Woofer: Single 6.50"
- Crossover: 3 Way
- 15.5” H x 8.5” W x 8.25” D
- 394mm H x 215mm W x 210mm D
- 11 Ibs (5 kg)
- Black Ash (Vinyl)
- Natural Cherry (Vinyl)
- Boston Cherry (Vinyl)
- Custom Veneer (Additional Cost)