Slappa HardBody Headphones Case
Slappa HardBody Pro Full-Size Headphones case to protect your quality headphones.
This patented case is designed to provide your headphones with the ultimate protection.
- Fits most full-sized, non fold-down headphones
- Molded Duro-Shock xEVA protects headphones again dings, water and fire
- Molded Alloy Zipper pullers
- Crushed velveteen interior lining
Duro-Shock xEVA Molded
The Duro-Shock xEVA is the base material used for the Slappa HardBody shell.
Gives your headphones excellent protection from drops, bumps, heat and water.
The xEVA will not crack like plastic or bend like cardboard cases. It is rugged and extremely lightweight. Laminated with high-quality upper materials including rubberized PVC and their unique z-suede.
The plush lining on the inside prevents scratching from interior shifts.
- AKG k845BT
- Allen & Heath Xone 53
- Audeze EL8 Titanium Headphones for Apple iDevices
- Audio Technica ATH-m50
- Audio Technica ATHPro500MK2
- Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro
- Beyerdynamic DT 770
- Beyerdynamic T5p Headphones + Black Dragon V2 Bundle - Open Box
- Black Dragon + Grado GS1000e Headphones V2 Bundle
- Bose AE2i
- Cortex CHP-2500
- Denon AH-D2000
- EnigmAcoustics Dharma D1000 Hybrid Electrostatic Stereo Headphones
- ETHER C closed headphones by Mr Speakers
- ETHER C Flow headphones by Mr Speakers
- ETHER Flow headphones by Mr Speakers
- ETHER headphones by Mr Speakers
- Focal Elear Headphones
- Focal Listen Headphones
- Focal Utopia Headphones
- Fostex T-50RP
- Fostex TH500RP Headphones
- Fostex TH610 headphones
- Fostex TH900 Flagship Dynamic Headphones
- Grado GH2 Headphones
- Grado GS1000e Headphones
- Grado GS2000e Headphones
- Grado PS1000e Headphones
- Grado PS500e Headphones
- Grado RS1e Headphones
- Grado SR225e Headphones
- Grado SR325e Headphones
- Grado SR80e Headphones
- HiFiMan HE400i Headphones
- jbl 700 Everest
- Logitech 930 5.1 wireless
- Marshall Major Headphones
- Master & Dynamic MH40 Over Ear Headphones
- Master & Dynamic MW60 Wireless Over Ear Headphones
- Monster Beats Pro
- Monster Beats Wireless
- Mr.Speakers Mad Dog
- Philips Fidelio L1
- Pioneer HDJ - 1000
- Pioneer HDJ - 2000
- Polk Audio 4 Shot
- Sennheiser HD 650
- Sennheiser HD201
- Sennheiser HD280
- Sennheiser HD598
- Shure SRH-440
- Sony MDR -V700
- Sony MDR-1a
- Sony MDR-1RBT
- Sony MDR-7506
- Sony MDR-900
- Sony MDR-V6
- Sony Pulse Headset Elite Edition
- Superlux HD688B
- Turtlebeach earforce 7
- Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited Open Box
- Ultrasone Edition 8 Carbon Headphones
- Ultrasone Edition 8 EX Headphones
- Ultrasone Edition 8 Headphones
- Ultrasone Jubilee 25 Edition Headphones
- Ultrasone Performance 880 Headphones
- Ultrasone Pro 900i Headphones
- Ultrasone Signature DJ Headphones
- Ultrasone Signature Pro Headphones
- Ultrasone Tribute 7 Headphones - Open Box
- Vmoda Crossfade LP
|Inner Case Dimensions:||4.5" (D) x 7.5" (W) x 8.75" (H)|
|Outer Case Dimensions:||9.5" (H) x 8.25" (W) x 5" (D)|
Just travelled from the US to Asia with the phones in the case... squeezed into my laptop backpack, four flights and a ferry trip to my destination....I even tripped over my laptop backpack when it slipped out of the luggage trolley, protected the headphones without any issue.
Of course, given that these are full-sized headphones, not a "small" package but has made my phones portable!
1 month ago
It fits very tightly and is kind of hard to keep them in the case. I like a little room for my headphones and I don't want to damage or change there shape while i store them. I'm just going to keep the Focals in the box that they came with.
The Slappa hard case fits good for my Denon AH-D600 with no problem. Its just going to make the cushions kiss each other. There's no tightening or squeezing to get them in.
The Elears would need a bigger case.