The cable can also be used with a DAC that has the capability of pulling a digital signal from an Apple iDevice like the HRT iStreamer, Fostex HP-P1, ADL X1, Sony HPA-1, 2 & 3, the RAL KEB02iP, Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo, CEntrance HiFi-M8 and many others available in the market place.
Our Silver Dragon USB Cable can also be helpful for connecting computers to USB DAC's.
Lightning Connection Cables for Apple iDevices include the:
- iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6 & 6Plus
- iPod Touch (5th & 6th generation), iPod Nano (7th generation)
- iPad (4th generation) iPad Mini (1st generation), iPad Mini with Retina Display
- the iPad Mini 3, iPad Air & iPad Air 2.
The cable uses 99.99998% UP-OCC Stranded Silver 28AWG Teflon insulated stranded conductors for the data legs with a double layer shield to ward off outside interference. The 2 power conductors utilize 2 x 99.99998% UP-OCC Stranded Copper 28AWG Teflon insulated stranded conductors for seamless power supply.
Standard USB cables are not up to the task of large bit rate information so Moon Audio has optimized this cable for audio transmission of large High Res files. We recommend using Apps such as Flac Player and the ONKYO HF Player. These will allow you to play your higher resolution files.
Make sure to always rip your Audio to iTunes™ or other audio software in either Wav or Flac format for best results. The cable is made to carry a digital signal from an Apple iDevice such as an iTouch, iPhone or iPad to another digital audio device.
Our Silver Dragon & Black Dragon MFI Certified Lightning Cables are available in 3 lengths to connect your portable audio setups:
- a 3" right angle to right angle portable audio setups
- a .5 meter for portable, desktop or home setups
- a 1.5 meter for desktop or home setups