Silver Dragon IEM headphone cable V2
After 2 years of R&D, the Silver Dragon IEM headphone cable V2 (version 2) for JH Audio In-Ear-Monitors (IEMs) is, as Audio Ambassador and long-time JH Audio listener Doug wrote in his review, "...a major step forward in detail, dynamic contrasts and soundstage".
Drew and the Moon Audio design team collaborated with Jerry Harvey, founder of JH Audio, to rethink, recombine and redesign the Silver Dragon V2 for JH Audio IEMs.
JH Audio, one of the most admired IEM manufacturers, started the IEM revolution working with bands you know and love.
Compatible with all 4-Pin style JH Audio IEMs
- 99.99998% UP-OCC Silver
- Cardas Silver Solder
- Silver Polyethylene
- IEM, Earphone
- Sound Signature
- Break-In Time
- 80 Hours
Compatible 2-Pin IEMs
- Qi, V2, V3, V6, V6-Stage
- G16, G12, G8, C3, C2, CFR3, C1
- ASG-2, ASG-1.5, ASG-2.5, AS-1
- Harmony 8, Harmony 8 Pro
- Pre-Summer 2014: S-EM6, EM2-iFI, SM64, SM3 V2, SM2 V2, SM1
- mg5pro™, mg6pro™
- GX-8, GX-5, GX-4b, GX-3b, GX-3, GX-2b, GX-2, GX-1
- StageDiver 4, 4s, 3, 3s, 2, 2s, 1, 1s
- JH Audio
- JH16 Pro, JH13 Pro, JH11 Pro, JH10x3 Pro, JH10 Pro, JH7 Pro, JH5 Pro
- All Universal and Custom IEMs
- LS2, LS3, LS4, LS-X5, LS6, LS8, LS8+
- Ultimate Ears
- Pre-Sept. 2010: UE11 Pro, UE10 Pro, UE 7 Pro, UE 5 Pro, UE 4 Pro, UE 1 Pro
*IEMs made after Sept. 2010 have an angled connector so the fit is not as tight and flush as with earlier models.
- Unique Melody
- Aero, Mage, Marvel, Mentor, Merlin, Miracles
- 4R, Older Series ES, AC, UM2 and UM3X with removable cables
*Bass Pod not available with 2-Pin Cable
Compatible 4-Pin IEMs
- JH Audio
- All custom IEMs with 4-pin connection including: Roxanne, Angie, 13v2, 16v2, Lola, and Layla
*Bass Pod only available with 4-Pin Cable
2 months ago
Sonically, at this point the V2s sound revealing, detailed, and involving. Thankfully, they are non-fatiguing. They are (finally) opening up to provide more air around the instruments and a broader sound-stage. I was literally about to write a review that they were veiled in the higher frequencies, and messy at the bottom, when they began to focus and open at the same time. Right now, they sound good.....open, detailed, involving and smooth. Even though they are clearly not broken in entirely, on balance I like these cables for critical listening. They improve sound over stock cables and represent a sonic value. For stage, my stock Harvey's would be fine. For listening to music at home, these puppies are worth every penny...and I think they are getting better sonically as I write. I give them a 4 only because you can get incrementally better sound....if you are willing to pay a premium. Recommended.
4 months ago
4 months ago
1 year ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
Just drop Drew at Moon an email via Contact Us on the website or msg him via Facebook; he’s great at giving quick replies to such queries!
Just out of interest, where are you based? US?
My current cable is about 4'3" and I'd like a cable closer to 5'.