Shure SE846 Clear Pro Isolating Earphones
The Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphones are the most recent IEM edition to the award-winning Shure Earphone line. It combines precision engineering and innovative technology in a sophisticated design for the most discerning audio enthusiasts.
For optimum sound quality, we recommend adding our Silver Dragon V1 IEM Shure headphone cable.
Ships to North America ONLY
Customizable frequency response, detachable cables, and a wide variety of accessories ensure an unequalled, perfectly tailored listening experience for the most discerning audio enthusiast.
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers
The SE846 delivers extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance. Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, the SE846 features a patent-pending design that includes a groundbreaking low-pass filter. This technology enables the deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail of mids or highs. Comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go.
Quad High Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer
- For extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance
- Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other
- Three-way system configuration for dedicated low-, mid-, and high-frequency distribution
Patent-Pending Design for Unparalelled low end
- Groundbreaking low-pass filter enables low-end roll-off at ~3 dB at 90 Hz (~10 dB at 250 Hz), the previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer, without sacrificing clarity or detail
- Ten precision-welded, stainless steel plates form 4 inches of high acoustic mass pathway, naturally enabling low-frequency roll-off to begin at about 75 Hz without distortion or artifacts
Customizable Frequency Response
- Adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable metal nozzle (balanced, warm, and bright options included)
Ergonomic, Flexible Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar® reinforced cables with formable wire ensure secure placement
- MMCX connector with lock-snap mechanism allows easy replacement and provides 360-degree rotation to optimize fit
- Two included cable lengths (45" and 60") for flexible wearing options
Durable, Sophisticated Design
- Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go
- Removable cable and nozzle components ensure a long product life by providing easy and efficient cleaning and part replacement
- Rugged, ergonomic housing with sweat-resistant construction withstands the extremes of onstage or everyday wear
- Crystal-clear housing allows a view of the precision-engineered, laser-etched components of the interior
"Moon Audio is often the first company I call for custom headphone cables, especially when I need something of the more unusual, more custom variety.
So far, Moon Audio's Drew Baird, has not turned down any custom cabling challenge I've put in front of him--he'll even tackle the replacement of non-detachable cables, performing whatever surgery necessary to make the new connections.
I ordered a custom Silver Dragon cable for the Shure SE846," Jude Mansilla, Head-Fi.org.
- Speaker Type: Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer
- Sensitivity: 114 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 9Ω
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 37dB
- Frequency Range: 15Hz - 20kHz
- Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5mm (1/8")
- Cable: 64" Detachable with wireform fit (45" cable also included)
- Color: Crystal Clear
Chord Hugo USB DAC headphone ampSpecial Price $1,995.00 Regular Price $2,195.00