Purchase the SE846 with a BT2 cable (Clear only) through April 30th and you'll be eligible for a $50 Trade-In Rebate.
Rebate Claim Form will be provided after purchase.
- Purchase an eligible item with the BT2 Bluetooth 5.0 cable by April 30, 2020
- Fill out and print your Rebate Claim Form by May 15, 2020
- Mail in your BT1 cable, printed rebate claim form, receipt for the new purchase, and the UPC label cutout from its packaging by May 30, 2020
- Receive your rebate in 8-10 weeks
The Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphones are the most recent IEM edition to the award-winning Shure Earphone line. It combines precision engineering and innovative technology in a sophisticated design for the most discerning audio enthusiasts.
The CLEAR version now comes with the BT2 cable with Bluetooth 5.0. All other models come with the BT1 cable with Bluetooth 4.1.
The BT1 Bluetooth 4.1 communication cable pairs with most phones, laptops, and tablets with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, and provides up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range.
Enclosed, rechargeable lithium polymer battery delivers up to 8 hours of listening from a single full charge; 15 minutes of charging delivers up to 2 hours of listening.
Bluetooth 5.0 with SE846 CLEAR
The BT2 High-Resolution Bluetooth® 5.0 cable enables wireless communication and controls for Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones and support for Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, AAC and SBC audio codecs.
Premium, wireless audio performance. A dedicated, premium headphone amplifier provides superior, high-fidelity audio quality with wireless capability.
Support for multiple codecs. Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, AAC, and SBC enable superior digital audio
Featuring Bluetooth® 5 Wireless Technology. Bluetooth 5.0 is also backward compatible and will integrate with all Bluetooth sources.
Up to 10 hours of play time. Battery allows up to 10 hours of play time with up to 350 hours of standby time and is rechargeable via USB MicroB cable. Compatible with all Shure detachable earphones with MMCX cable connectivity.
Customizable frequency response, detachable cables, and a wide variety of accessories ensure an unequaled, perfectly tailored listening experience for the most discerning audio enthusiast.
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers
The SE846 delivers extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance. Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, the SE846 features a patent-pending design that includes a groundbreaking low-pass filter. This technology enables the deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail of mids or highs. Comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go.
- For extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance
- Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other
- Three-way system configuration for dedicated low, mid, and high-frequency distribution
Patent-Pending Design for Unparalleled low end
- The groundbreaking low-pass filter enables low-end roll-off at ~3 dB at 90 Hz (~10 dB at 250 Hz), the previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer, without sacrificing clarity or detail
- Ten precision-welded, stainless steel plates form 4 inches of high acoustic mass pathway, naturally enabling low-frequency roll-off to begin at about 75 Hz without distortion or artifacts
Customizable Frequency Response
- Adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable metal nozzle (balanced, warm, and bright options included)
Ergonomic, Flexible Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar® reinforced cables with formable wire ensure secure placement
- MMCX connector with lock-snap mechanism allows easy replacement and provides 360-degree rotation to optimize fit
- Two included cable lengths (45" and 60") for flexible wearing options
- Bluetooth 4.1 communication cable pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, and provides up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range.
- Inline remote and mic offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
Durable, Sophisticated Design
- Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go
- Removable cable and nozzle components ensure a long product life by providing easy and efficient cleaning and part replacement
- Rugged, ergonomic housing with sweat-resistant construction withstands the extremes of onstage or everyday wear
- Crystal-clear housing allows a view of the precision-engineered, laser-etched components of the interior
In The Box
All models come with:
- Universal 3.5 mm communication cable with Bluetooth 4.1 capability
- Standard 3.5 mm audio cable
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Clothing clip
- ¼" adapter, airline adapter, two pairs of nozzle inserts
- Nozzle removal key
- Premium carrying case
- Fit kit with wide variety of sleeves
Press and Reviews