Wattgate 350i HC Audio Grade High Current IEC Connector
Audio Grade High Current IEC
Perma - Lock Terminals
Large, high spring rate contacts
Glass filled, high temperature nylon faceplate
Polycarbonate rear housing
Stainless hardware 20A/125VAC - 250VAC
Some classifications 16A/250VA
The Wattgate three-layer plating process:
1. Oxygen Free Copper plating - improves conductivity.
2. Electroless Nickel plating-necessary to prevent the leeching of the copper through the gold layer.
3. 24k Gold plating - improves conductivity and prevents corrosion.
- Audio Grade
- Large, high spring-rate contacts
- Perma-Lock Terminals
- Glass filled high temperature nylon front housing
- Polycarbonate rear housing
- Stainless hardware
- Wattgate Three Layer Plating Process*
- 20A/125VAC or 250VAC
- Some classifications are 16A/250VAC
The EIC arrived in 2 days. I had a HC cord modified from a 15 EIC to a 20 EIC for a shunyata hydro. This thing grips the back like a vice. All my power cords use the wattgate US wall plugs and EIC. Let's face it, if you are looking at this item you more or less already know that the dam things are bulletproof and the reference standard when it comes to ultra high performance and reliability in audio & videophile power cords. Enough said.