Chord Hugo USB
Chord Hugo Connecting To Apple phones, pads and computers
Hugo Connected To iPhones
Chord Hugo connected to iPhone 6 plus
The Chord Hugo does not have an Apple authenticity chip. No Apple chip means you can’t connect your Hugo directly to an Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod or the latest Macbooks.
Older iPhones with 30 pin connectors won't work with Chord Hugo. iPhone's need Apple's lightning to USB Camera Connection Kit (CCK) and either a Silver Dragon USB A to USB Micro B cable or a Black Dragon USB A to Micro B cable.
Connect Hugo to iPhone with
Hugo Connected To Macbooks & iMacs
Apple Laptops & Desktops before implementation of USB C (latest Macbooks) need a Silver or Black Dragon USB A to USB Micro B cable to connect to Chord’s Hugo .
Latest macbooks require a USB C (Dragon USB cables will be produced in the future) to USB A connector. No driver is required.
Chord Hugo Connecting To Android phones, pads and computers
Hugo Connected to Android
Connecting Android Lollipop 5.x smartphones need:
- Silver Dragon From Fit USB or Black Dragon Form Fit USB Cable
- Choose 3" right angle Micro B to Micro B OTG for Available Connection Options.
Older Android smartphones need three things to connect to Hugo:
- a USB OTG compatible Android device
- a USB OTG (Micro B to Micro B) Dragon cable
- a high resolution music player app such as USB Audio Player Pro or Onkyo Music Player
Hugo Connected to Android Pads and Computers
Chord Hugo connected to Android Tablet
with Black Dragon USB