Silver Dragon IEM LOD to USB A Cable for Apple idevices
NEW Silver Dragon IEM LOD to USB A Cable for linking iPods and other portable Apple iDevices to headphone amps & USB dacs. LOD stands for Line Out Dock, this cable is used to bypass the headphone amp stage of your Apple Device to provide a true USB Digital Output connection. Approximately 5.25" long
Still using an older generation iPhone/iPod or iPad with the 30pin connection? We've got cables that fit! (Must have 30pin Connection)
This cable connects to these idevices:
- iPhone (1st generation), iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S
- iPad (1st generation), iPad 2 (2nd generation), iPad (3rd generation)
- iPod 5th Generation (video), iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007), iPod classic 120GB (2008), iPod classic 160GB (2009)
- iPod nano 1st Generation, iPod nano 2nd Generation, iPod nano 3rd Generation (video), iPod nano 4th Generation (video), iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
- iPod touch 1st Generation, iPod touch 2nd Generation, iPod touch 3rd Generation, iPod touch 4th Generation
The cable can also be used with a DAC that has the capability of pulling a digital signal from an Apple iDevice like the HRT iStreamer, Fostex HP-P1, ADL X1, Sony HPA-1, 2 & 3, the RAL KEB02iP, Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo, CEntrance HiFi-M8 and many others available in the market place. Our Silver Dragon USB Cable can also be helpful for connecting computers to USB DAC's.
The cable is a coaxial design. 2 conductors , one for left channel analog audio and 1 for right channel analog audio signal. Utilizing a 99.99998% UP-OCC Stranded Silver 26AWG center conductor for the positive leg. The center conductor uses the same Kevlar reinforcing as the other Dragon cables. The center conductor is wrapped concentrically by a 99.99998% UP-OCC silver plated single crystallized UP-OCC pure copper stranded 26AWG gauge conductor with 7N purity 99.99998%. Now that is a mouth full:)
The left and right signal cables run parallel to each other resulting in a very low inductance. Both signal jackets are polyethylene and the cable is extremely flexible yet very resilient and resistant to flex failure.
2 connection types are available. Either the 1/8" Stereo Mini plug which will provide you with a True Line Out Analog connection. Or a USB A connection which provides a digital output from the Apple iDevice with 30 pin Connection.
Larger more detailed sound stage and better mid and trebles separation. An investment worth while.
1 year ago