Shure SRH1840 Headphones
NEW The SRH1840 Professional Open Back Shure Headphones feature individually matched drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance, including smooth, extended highs and accurate bass.
Developed with premium materials and precision engineering, the custom-crafted design is extremely lightweight and durable. They are ideal for mastering or critical listening applications.
The included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- Individually matched 40 mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Optimized for connection to external headphone amplification systems
- Oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar® reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Individually tested and serialized
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use
Drew Recommends the Silver Dragon V3
Shure Headphone Cable as the best
upgrade for the Shure SRH1840
headphone. Drew also recommends the
for the best quality sound.
Open back, circumaural
40 mm Dynamic, neodymium magnet
Sensitivity (1 kHz)
96 dB SPL/mW
Impedance (Nominal, 1 kHz)
Max Input Power (1 kHz)
10 Hz – 30 kHz
Net Weight (Without Cable)
0.59 lbs (268 g)
Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
6.9 ft (2.1 m)
Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-jack