Shure SHA900 Portable Headphone Amplifier
NEW Shure SHA900 portable headphone amplifier for pairing with the earphones & headphones you love, only better.
Sacrificing sound quality when you’re on the go is a thing of the past . Use the SHA900 with your mobile devices to enhance the experience of your favorite earphones or headphones, its compatible with your Mac, PC, iOS, and Android Devices.
Pair your SE846 Sound with the SHA900 Isolating™ Earphones for an exceptional blend of style and substance: choose from clear or bronze below.
- a variety of cables and adapters for a customized listening experience
- a wall charger
- polishing cloth
- two durable silicone bands to secure the amplifier to your mobile device
Features of the Shure SHA900
- Consistent Sound Quality - What you hear won't be colored by the impedance load of your headphones or earphones.
- Works with you - Rechargeable and compatible with your Mac, PC, iOS, and Android Devices.
- High Resolution 24/96 ADC/DAC - Aligns with the exacting Japan Audio Society High-Resolution requirements for both analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion.
- Widely Compatible - The SHA900 works with any earphones and headphones featuring a 3.5mm or 1/8" jack.
- Portability Perfected - Sized comparably to your mobile device and durable enough for life on the go, the SHA900 makes great sound possible anywhere.
- Easy Monitoring of Settings - Clearly view input source, input level meter, battery level, output volume and EQ setting from the home screen.
- Five EQ Presets Loaded Standard - Flat, Low Boost, Vocal Boost, Loudness, and DE-ess presets offer easy access to the EQ settings you'll most likely want to tweak. Or, enjoy pure analog audio in Bypass Mode, which bypasses digital processing.
- Detailed Personal Control - Further refine your listening experience with four customizable EQ settings that allow you to shape and tune your music to suit your tone preferences.
Bit Depth: 16-bit / 24-bit
Sampling Rate: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz
Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 50 kHz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Up to 107 dB A-weighted
Adjustable Gain Range: -60 dB to +17 dB
THD+N: 0.05% (1 kHz)
Output Power: Up to 135 mW +135 mW (16 Ω, 1% THD), Up to 95 mW +95 mW (42 Ω, 1% THD)
Output Impedance: 0.35 Ω
Headphone Impedance Range: 6 Ω to 600 Ω
Limiter: Selectable Analog RMS Limiter
Equalizer: 4-band Parametric
USB Input: USB Micro-B Receptacle
Line-In: Input 3.5 mm (1/8")
Headphone: Output 3.5 mm (1/8")
Charging Requirements: USB-powered: 5 V/0.5 A to 1 A
Housing: Chrome Plated Aluminum
Net Weight: 182.0 g (6.42oz.)
Dimensions: 111 × 59 × 21 mm H × W × D
Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion
Battery Nominal Voltage: 3.6V DC
Battery Life: Analog in (BYPASS EQ mode): up to 20 hours
USB Input (EQ mode): up to 10 hours
Operating Temperature Range: 0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)
Battery Operating Temperature Range: -18° to 57°C (0° to 135° F)