Shure SHA900 Portable Headphone Amplifier
The Shure SHA900 portable headphone amplifier for pairing with the earphones & headphones you love, only better.
Sacrificing sound quality when you’re on the go is a thing of the past . Use the SHA900 with your mobile devices to enhance the experience of your favorite earphones or headphones, its compatible with your Mac, PC, iOS, and Android Devices.
Pair your SE846 Sound with the SHA900 Isolating™ Earphones for an exceptional blend of style and substance.
What's in the box?
- Shure SHA900 Portable Listening Amplifier
- USB Wall Charger
- Micro-B-to-Lightning Cable
- Micro-B OTG Cable
- 2x 1/8" (3.5mm) Cables [6" (15 cm) and 36" (92 cm)]
- 1/4" (6.3mm) Adapter
- Airline Adapter
- 2x Durable Silicone Bands to secure the amplifier to your mobile device/li>
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Shure 2 Year Limited Warranty
Features of the Shure SHA900
- Consistent Sound Quality - What you hear won't be colored by the impedance load of your headphones or earphones.
- Works with you - Rechargeable and compatible with your Mac, PC, iOS, and Android Devices.
- High Resolution 24/96 ADC/DAC - Aligns with the exacting Japan Audio Society High-Resolution requirements for both analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion.
- Widely Compatible - The SHA900 works with any earphones and headphones featuring a 3.5mm or 1/8" jack.
- Portability Perfected - Sized comparably to your mobile device and durable enough for life on the go, the SHA900 makes great sound possible anywhere.
- Easy Monitoring of Settings - Clearly view input source, input level meter, battery level, output volume and EQ setting from the home screen.
- Five EQ Presets Loaded Standard - Flat, Low Boost, Vocal Boost, Loudness, and DE-ess presets offer easy access to the EQ settings you'll most likely want to tweak. Or, enjoy pure analog audio in Bypass Mode, which bypasses digital processing.
- Detailed Personal Control - Further refine your listening experience with four customizable EQ settings that allow you to shape and tune your music to suit your tone preferences.
Bit Depth: 16-bit / 24-bit
Sampling Rate: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz
Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 50 kHz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Up to 107 dB A-weighted
Adjustable Gain Range: -60 dB to +17 dB
THD+N: 0.05% (1 kHz)
Output Power: Up to 135 mW +135 mW (16 Ω, 1% THD), Up to 95 mW +95 mW (42 Ω, 1% THD)
Output Impedance: 0.35 Ω
Headphone Impedance Range: 6 Ω to 600 Ω
Limiter: Selectable Analog RMS Limiter
Equalizer: 4-band Parametric
USB Input: USB Micro-B Receptacle
Line-In: Input 3.5 mm (1/8")
Headphone: Output 3.5 mm (1/8")
Charging Requirements: USB-powered: 5 V/0.5 A to 1 A
Housing: Chrome Plated Aluminum
Net Weight: 182.0 g (6.42oz.)
Dimensions: 111 × 59 × 21 mm H × W × D
Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion
Battery Nominal Voltage: 3.6V DC
Battery Life: Analog in (BYPASS EQ mode): up to 20 hours
USB Input (EQ mode): up to 10 hours
Operating Temperature Range: 0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)
Battery Operating Temperature Range: -18° to 57°C (0° to 135° F)
The Shure sha900 is by far the best Amp/Dac i have ever had the pleasure to purchase the sound quality with my se846's and silver dragon cable is a pure delight for your ears!....stunning clarity,depth and soundstage even with my ipod classic 5.5 gen they have taken the ipod to another stratosphere i recently had a astell & kern ak240 used with my se846 and seriously no bull this set up has wiped the floor with it!!....honestly! If you have the shure se846 (with silver dragons or the shure stock cable) you have to have the sha900 its a matter of life and death!!
Cons. Price... ouch.... but for the peace of mind for the sound of music it's worth every penny.
Setup: Shure SHA 900, SE 846 and Sliver Dragons.