JH Audio Roxanne Universal IEMs
Roxanne performance Universal Fit IEM is a logical choice for our Performance Series, with a solid bass response and a naturally wide soundstage for one of the most musical IEM's ever produced.
Features of the Roxanne:
- Newly redesigned 3D Printed Universal Fit Shells
- Silver Carbon Fiber Faceplates with Black oversized JH Audio logos
- 12 Driver configuration, powered by SoundriVe technology: Quad low, quad mid, quad high
- Integrated 3-Way Crossover
- Triple Bore with FreqPhase Steel Tube Waveguide
- Moon Audio Cable with 4-pin locking connector
- Variable bass output, adjustable from the on-cable Attenuator (0 to +12db)
- Noise isolation 26db
Roxanne became an instant legend when she was released over two years ago as the first IEM in the innovative Siren Series collection. It introduced the locking 4-pin connect and an on-cable adjustable bass attenuator.
To introduce the Performance Series, JH Audio selected their most popular and most highly reviewed IEM's in the Pro and Audiophile communities. The JH16 V2 Pro, JH13 V2 Pro and Roxanne IEMs are currently used by some of the biggest touring artists in the world including: U2, Garth Brooks, Lady Gaga, Guns & Roses, Maroon 5 and many more.
Custom Feel, Universal Fit
All Performance Series IEMs feature an ergonomic shape, designed and 3D printed for maximum fit and comfort for every ear whether listening to music or performing on stage.
The 10% up angle of the sound bore and refined shape of the ear bowl and helix area provides a custom-like fit and seal like no other Universal IEM.