RHA CL1 Ceramic In-ear headphone
Save $120 - Limited Time Savings!
The dual transducer configuration combines the precision CL Dynamic and dedicated high frequency ceramic plate driver for true-to-life sound. The ceramic plate driver controls high frequencies whilst the CL Dynamic transducer delivers unprecedented accuracy in bass and midrange frequencies.
The dual transducer configuration combines the precision CL Dynamic and dedicated high frequency ceramic plate driver for true-to-life sound.
The ceramic plate driver controls high frequencies whilst the CL Dynamic transducer delivers unprecedented accuracy in bass and midrange frequencies.
Unique dual transducer configuration
In creating the CL1 Ceramic, RHA brings together two unique technologies. The ceramic plate transducer and the CL Dynamic driver collaborate for outstanding, high-resolution audio. The CL1's unique ceramic plate transducer operates and uses a technology that RHA refined for unprecedented control over high frequency and harmonic tone reproduction.
- Ceramic plate transducer for high frequency precision above 8kHz.
- CL Dynamic transducer provides unprecedented control and accuracy for bass and midrange frequencies.
- Durable, injection moulded ceramic housings with low acoustic chamber resonance.
- Supplied with 3.5mm/6.35mm OFC cable / Ag4x Mini XLR (4-pin) braided cables.
- Custom, secure sMMCX connections prevent contact degradation.
- Fully mouldable over-ear hooks provide comfort and noise isolation.
- Supplied with silicone and Comply™ Foam ear tips in a variety of styles and sizes.
- Protector case and stainless steel ear tip holder.
- Three year warranty.
Absolute sonic precision
Dual transducer configuration
The CL Dynamic transducer produces pure, accurate tones below 8kHz while the ceramic plate transducer generates enhanced harmonics in extended treble response.
The CL1 augments the performance of RHA's CL Dynamic transducer with a dedicated high-frequency ceramic plate transducer for precision sound reproduction.
Crafted from ceramic
Injection moulded ZrO₂ housings
The ergonomic, high density housings of the CL1 are created using ceramic injection moulding, a complex seven stage process. This results in a striking, extremely durable in-ear headphone with low acoustic chamber resonance, eliminating distortion.
Custom and secure design
The CL1 features a detachable cable system using custom, locking sMMCX connections for contact efficiency and durability. The CL1 is supplied with RHA’s silver core Ag4x balanced cable with 4pin Mini XLR termination for use with Dacamp L1, in addition to a braided high-purity OFC cable with 3.5mm and 6.35mm terminations.
Premium cable construction
High grade materials for pure transmission
The CL1 Ceramic is supplied with two cables. The Ag4x cable uses silver, a highly conductive metal, and is fully balanced; each channel, left and right, positive and negative, stays entirely separate from the the source device to transducer housings. This cable terminates in a 4-pin Mini XLR connection designed for use with the Dacamp L1. The high purity OFC cable is also channel separated to eliminate risk of cross channel interference, and features both 3.5mm and 6.35mm terminations for use with a wide range of audio equipment.
Refined, mouldable ear hooks
Featuring fully mouldable over-ear hooks designed to hold the headphones in position with the cable running over and behind the ear. The tri-material design can be moulded to the exact contours of a user's ear to ensure a secure fit, and position the transducer housings for effective noise isolation.
- CL1 Ceramic in-ear headphone
- Braided OFC cable (sMMCX - 3.5mm)
- 6.35mm adapter
- Ag4x balanced cable (sMMCX - 4-pin Mini XLR)
- 6 pairs, dual density ear tips - S x2 / M x2 / L x2
- 2 pairs, double flange ear tips - S x1 / L x1
- 3 pairs, Comply™ Tsx-200 Comfort Plus ear tips with Waxguard™ - S x1 / M x1 / L x1
- Stainless steel ear tip holder
- Protector case
- Clothing clip
|Drivers||CL Dynamic + Ceramic Plate|
|Weight||14g (without cables)|
|Cable||Braided OFC (sMMCX-3.5mm), Ag4x (sMMCX-Mini XLR)|
|Connections||3.5mm/6.35mm, 4-pin Mini XLR|