Obravo EAMT-3a Earphones
The eamt-3a combines one of the most advanced hi-fi driver technologies, called Air Motion Transformer Tweeter(AMT) with Neodymium Dynamic Drivers (NDD), to deliver the finest treble performance of any earphones in its class.
Enhanced by the coaxial structure design, the in-the-ear earphones enable a brand new listening experience.
- First coaxial two-way design
- Combines AMT tweeter & Dynamic Neodymium Driver
- Enjoy ultimate sound by adding one of Moon Audio's balanced IEM cables.
From studio recordings to live performances, the AMT and the NDD stage a full spectrum of audio. Every nuance is captured and heard. Every note is felt.
The rich wood design of the eamt-3a not only looks elegant, but their comfort using Comply ear tips make wearing them feel sound balanced in your ears.
Air Motion Transformer
Air Motion Transformer (AMT) was developed and patented by German physicist Dr. Oskar Heil in the 1960s. The beauty about AMT is its ability to get sound to vibrate faster than a dome or cone can do. The diaphragm does not move back and forth in a simple piston-like motion, but compresses like an accordion. As the space between the folds narrows, the air within is released and then sucked back in as the space expands. These relatively small motions drive more air which is ideal for a high efficiency and faithful transient behavior. With Air Motion Transformation, the oBravo EAMT-3a can do loud and fast.
Note: For the wood cup designed model, EAMT-2w, or the precision ceramic ear cup design, EAMT-2c, you must place a special order. Contact [email protected] for more info.
- The world first Coaxial two-way IEM design by an implementation of AMT tweeter and NDD to deliver a rich sound stage listen experience in earphone market.
- World class Comply ear tips implementation for balanced sound stage.
- A Wooden ear cup designed model, eamt-3w , and a Precision Ceramic ear cup designed model, eamt-3c to provide a choice for different sound styles.
Frequency Response: 20Hz~45KHz
Tweeter: 8mm Air Motion Transformer Tweeter
Dynamic Driver: 10mm Neodymium Driver
Impedance: 16 ohm
Sensibility in dB: 105dB
Weight: 35 g