PS Audio NuWave Phono Preamp & Converter
Sold Out - Discontinued
PS Audio Nuwave Phono Converter is in a new category for a High End that combines a state-of-the-art phono preamplifier and analog DSD/PCM converter together in a world’s first. It is high resolution audio at its best.
The NPC has a no-compromise approach to vinyl and analog reproduction for high end audio systems.
Use the NPC as the vinyl heart of your purely analog or digital setup. Either way, albums and analog sources of all types come alive with the NuWave Phono Converter.
NuWave Phono Converter accepts inputs from any analog source from tuners to turntables. This means users can input anything from an iPod to a $100,000 turntable setup, connecting the output of the NPC directly to a DAC, computer or preamplifier. Once connected you can play vinyl discs or any analog source either directly into your preamplifier, through the NPC’s analog outputs, or DAC through the NPC’s multiple asynchronous digital outputs. You can also connect the NPC to your computer and RIP (record) to your heart’s content in either double DSD or 192kHz 24 bit PCM. This is the device you need if you’re going to build a library.
The NPC produces both DSD and PCM from its digital outputs and high resolution fully balanced analog from its audio outputs. Use the NPC as the vinyl heart of your purely analog setup or digital setup. Either way, albums and analog sources of all types come alive with the NuWave Phono Converter.
- Asynchronous digital output to 192kHz 24 bit
- Asynchronous DSD output at 64X and 128X
- Polarity invert function
- XLR, RCA analog outputs
- S/PDIF, I2S, USB digital outputs
- 80kHz bandwidth on A/D Converter
- Incoming A/D sample rate 352.8kHz
- DoP protocols for DSD
- High resolution balanced or single ended analog outputs
- High resolution asynchronous DSD and PCM outputs
- 1 stereo analog input from any source such as a tuner
- 1 stereo phono input
- Accepts low output moving coil cartridges (0.3mv)
- Moving magnet cartridges
- Passive RIAA curve
- Resistive cartridge load selector
- Mono or stereo select
- 100% pure analog path for the phono stage
- Gain select from the front panelMassive power supply
- Front panel OLED display
- RIP to either Mac or PC in DSD or PCM
- Build a library of your vinyl, tape or from radio broadcasts
- Record live events or even studio work without compromise
- Play live into any DAC with DSD or PCM
|Dimensions||14 x 7.5 x 3.5 in|