Mytek Digital Manhattan DAC
Sold Out & Discontinued.
The Manhattan DAC Headphone Preamplifier is the first product designed exclusively for home playback environments.
Hear your music as clear as the mastering engineer heard in the studio. MyTek worked closely with the world's leading industrial designer to create a modern, work of sound art and its their finest achievement to date.
Included with purchase:
-set of spike legs
-set of rubber legs
Working with worldclass industrial designers a unique form emerged. Beautiful yet practical for heat dissipation and electrical dampening
The inner steel chassis covered in our custom milled aluminum enclosure helps to reject external electrical interference and lowering noise.
Elevated & Isolated
The 18lbs (8kg) mass dampens vibrations while isolation spikes diminish mechanical vibration providing a stable, artifact-free listening experience.
Femto Clock Technology
Mytek's new Femto Clock that's incorporated into our CX797 Clocking architecture pushes jitter and the noise floor below measurable levels.
Highest Resolution Support
Modern high resolution audio formats support for PCM 32 bit 384 khz DXD to Quad DSD256 11.2 mhz.
Discrete Analog & Digital Power Supplies
Two separate isolated power supplies for the analog and digital stages that lower noise and crosstalk while increasing power and consistency.
Special hardware options:
- EMM Labs, Playback Design compatible optical SACD digital input board ***
- Ultra high preformance MM, MC phono preamplifier board ****
* DSD256 upsampling available in Q4/2014 via firmware update
** 115/230V 50/60 worlwide model, or 100V/230V japanese model (available only in Japan)
*** Available Q4/2014
**** Available Q1/2015
- Conversion: 32bit PCM up to 384k, DXD, DSD-DS-DSD256 (11.2 MHz)
- Dynamic Range: 130dB (ESS Sabre chipset in 8 mono to 2 stereo config.)
- Femtoclock Internal Clock Generator (lps jitter.) Wordclock In and Out, or sync to incoming digital audio input with JET (tm) PLL. Time Domain Jitter Eliminator
- Headphone Amp: High Current, High Slew Rate ultra low distortion 1600mA Hi-Fi dual mono design, 0.25 Ohm impedance with gain selector switch
- Computer Audio Inputs and Outputs: Firewire 400/800 up to PCM 192k/DSD async, USB2.0 up to 384k/DSD256, USB 1.1 up to PCM 96k, driver-less. DSD DOP256 SDIF DSD input, optional SACD optical input ***
- Digital Audio Inputs: SPDIF, AES/EBU, Toslink all up to 192k single wire. DSD-DSD256 SDIF DSD input, optional SACD optical input ***
- Internal Hardware Upsampling to DSD256: Any digital signal can be upsampled to DSD256 for superior DAC chipset performance*
- Internal PCM Hardware Upsampling: 16bit 44.1k etc. can
be optionally upsampled prior to conversion to 192k/24bit.
- Analog Attenuator: Transparent, 1dB stepped programmable, separate for main out and headphones. Or 32 bit digital attenuator or relay bypass of the attenuator can be chosen by user
- Analog Inputs: 2 Unbalanced RCA, 1 Balanced XLR
- Linear Power Supplies, Separate: Oversized 50VA analog, 50VA digital,
- Firmware updates: online, user downloadable, periodic feature upgrades
- Ability of converting standard digital audio inputs into
computer FW/Thunderbolt input
- Apple aluminum remote (included) and universal remote capable