JH Audio 16v2 Pro Universal IEMs
NEW 16v2 Pro Performance Series IEM with universal fit by JH Audio.
Features of the 16v2 Pro:
- Newly redesigned 3D Printed Universal Fit shells
- Custom Black Pearl Faceplates with lver oversized JH logos
- 10 Driver Configuration, powered by SoundriVe technology: Quad low, dual mid, quad high
- Integrated 3-Way Crossover
- Triple Bore with FreqPhase Steel Tube Waveguide
- Moon Audio Cable with 4-pin locking connector
- Variable bass output, adjustable from the on-cable Attenuator (0 to +12db)
- Noise isolation 26db
The JH16 Pro secured its place among the most coveted in-ear monitors used by the biggest touring artists in the world.
Now, with major upgrades, the new JH16v2 Performance Universal Fit provides off the charts performance you have to hear to believe.
Newly designed Balanced Armatures allow for low and high frequency extension and JH Audio's patented variable bass allows you to adjust +/- 10db on the quad low driver without effecting performance of the mids or highs.
The quad high driver has flat extension out to 23KHz making it possible to hear high frequency detail like never before.
Custom Feel, Universal Fit
All Performance Series IEMs feature an ergonomic shape, designed and 3D printed for maximum fit and comfort for every ear whether listening to music or performing on stage.
The 10% up angle of the sound bore and refined shape of the ear bowl and helix area provides a custom-like fit and seal like no other Universal IEM.