A TOURING STAPLE
A Touring staple since 2006. The JH11™ features dual low drivers for punchy bass, and precision tuning to take distortion out of the equation.
FreqPhase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 to +10db)
Proprietary cable connector with threaded collar. Redesigned Overmold and memory wire helps maintain a low profile around the ear.
- Proprietary Precision-Balanced Armatures
- 4 Driver configuration: Dual Low, Single Mid, Single High
- Dual Bore with Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide
- Premium 4-Pin Connector, Litz Wire High Purity OFC 4N Silver-Plated Cable
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-Way Crossover
What's in the box?
- JH11 Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium Litz Wire Cable
- Aluminum Round Carrying Case
- Wax Tool
- Bass Adjustment Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual
Press and Reviews
by Chris Martens
- Frequency Response
- 10Hz to 17kHz
- Input Sensitivity
- 119dB @ 1mW
- 18 Ohms
- Limited Warranty
*Parts and Labor | Warranty Policy
Customers Also Viewed