JH Audio Roxanne Custom In-Ear-Monitors
Jerry Harvey has been designing the world's finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation with the Siren Series is no exception.
Equipped with Soundrive technology, the Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you'll ever hear and then seduces you with the first variable bass control IEM cable; it's even adjustable, so you can shape the sweet spot of your low end to irresistible levels.
Be careful, this Siren's song might just be the last you'll ever want to hear.
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 per side)
- Powered by SoundrIVe technology; Quad low, Quad Mid and Quad High balanced armature driver per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +15db). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +15db (10hZ to 100 Hz.)
- Integrated 3-Way Crossover
- Triple Bore with freqphase Steel Tube Waveguide
- Noise Isolation: -26dB
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 119dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 15 Ohms
- Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide
- Includes a Personalized Carbon Fiber and Aircraft Aluminum Carrying Case, Wax Tool and Comply Wrap sample
- Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass
- Optional Accessories
- Shirt Clip to hold your cable in place
- 1-year Warranty on Parts & Labor
Drew recommends the Silver Dragon V1 IEM cable to take JH Audio IEMs to the ULTIMATE level. Specifically designed for the JH Audio JH-3a Amp with the JH Audio dual input IEMs, this cable is not for use with any other system. Get ready to be AMAZED! We are thrilled with the look, sound, and price and hope you agree.
"I have the cable and it is amazing. The detail is much better and I measured a 3.2dB input sensitivity increase."
— Jerry Harvey, JH Audio
|Freqphase Time|Phase WaveGuide|
|Frequency Response:||10Hz to 23kHz|
|Input Sensitivity:||119dB @ 1mW|