JH Audio Layla Custom In Ear Monitors
This flagship custom model is the second in the “Siren Series” line. Layla is worthy of being named after one of the most famous love songs in Rock history recorded by Eric Clapton, with his band Derek and the Dominos and released in 1970.
As the first reference/mastering IEM from Jerry Harvey, Layla's bass response is perfectly flat when turned down and has +13db of boost at 60Hz when fully turned up.
Layla has the most sophisticated crossover network ever put into a IEM. The shape of all crossover filters are all 4th order.
This crossover circuit, combined with the Freqphase waveguide and new proprietary quad drivers, deliver an audio quality that will truly put you at the mix position in the recording studio, whether it's hearing exactly what the mixer/producer and band wanted you to hear, mixing your own tracks or performing live.
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 per side)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology: Quad low, Quad Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +10db). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +15db (10hZ to 100 Hz.)
- Integrated 4th Order crossover
- Triple Bore with Stainless Steel Tubing
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 117dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 20 Ohms
- Freqphase Time|Phase WaveGuide
- Includes: a Personalized Carbon Fiber and Black Aluminum Carrying Case, Wax Tool and Comply Wrap sample, Screw Driver
- Optional Accessories
- Shirt Clip to hold your cable in place
- 1-year Warranty on Parts & Labor
|Freqphase Time|Phase WaveGuide|
|Frequency Response:||10Hz to 23kHz|
|Input Sensitivity:||117dB @ 1mW|