JH Audio JH16V2 Pro Custom In Ear Monitor at Moon Audio
The JH16 Pro custom iem includes "FreqPhase" offering dual-driver technology across the entire frequency range. Its also the world's first Custom In-Ear Monitor with 8 drivers per ear.
Add the Silver Dragon V1 iem headphone cable to provide a more musical presentation and sound stage depth to the JH Audio iem's; plus, you will hear more clarity, instrumentation and musicality throughout the entire frequence range.
"I have the Silver Dragon IEM cable on my JH16's and it is amazing. It gives a +3db increase in input sensitivity across the entire frequency range and much greater detail than any other cable.. " Jerry Harvey, JH Audio, RMAF 2012
CNET says: “The sound is addicting; once you've gotten used to hearing this kind of uber resolution, it's hard to go back to merely excellent in-ear headphones…”
Each JH16v2 is a unique hand-built creation based on custom ear molds made just for your ears. These headphones are incredibly efficient, offering greater detail and accuracy over the competition.
The JH16 secured it’s place among the most coveted in-ear monitors used by the biggest touring artists in the world. Now, with major upgrades, the new JH16v2 provides off the charts performance you have to hear to believe. Newly designed Balanced Armatures allow for low and high frequency extension and JHAudio's patented variable bass, allows you to adjust +/- 10db on the quad low driver without effecting performance of the mids or highs. The quad high driver has flat extension out to 23KHz making it possible to hear high frequency detail like never before. The JH16v2 is nothing short of stunning, with full range performance and headroom that goes on forever.
Like all JH Audio custom in ear monitors, the JH16v2 offers -26dB of isolation eliminating stage volume and ambient noise – critical for performing musicians and audiophiles alike. This extreme ability to block outside sounds enhances the listening experience and allows lower listening levels reducing the potential for hearing damage.
- Proprietary Precision-Balanced Armatures
- Powered by soundrIVe technology; Quad Low, Dual Mid and Quad High
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0-+10db)
- Integrated 3-Way Crossover
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Steel Tube Waveguide
- Noise Isolation: -26dB
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 118dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 18 Ohms
- Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide
- Includes a Personalized Carbon Fiber and Aircraft Aluminum Carrying Case, Wax Tool and Comply Wrap sample
- 1-year Warranty on Parts & Labor
|Freqphase Time|Phase WaveGuide|
|Frequency Response:||10Hz to 23kHz|
|Input Sensitivity:||118dB @ 1mW|