JH Audio JH13 V2 PRO Custom In-Ear Monitor
JH Audio takes the JH13Pro to the next level with the JH13v2. The JH13Pro, a favorite among audiophiles, is the first IEM upgraded to new driver and crossover technology.
- 6 all-new Balanced Armatures
- Steel Tube Waveguide
- Moon Audio 4-pin connector and cable, with 10 dB of adjustable bass per ear!
The JH13v2 has every thing you loved about the JH13 with enhanced extension, clarity and soundstage.
Last year, Jerry Harvey developed all new Balanced Armature drivers and crossover circuits that went into the Siren Series Layla and Angie IEMs. These IEMs have had unprecedented success in both the Pro and Consumer markets; in fact, the Layla is considered by many to be the finest IEM available today.
Now, JH Audio is applying this new technology to the rest of the JH line. The JH13v2 is sonically nothing short of remarkable!
Like all JH Audio custom in ear monitors, the JH13 offers -26dB of isolation eliminating stage volume and ambient noise – critical for performing musicians and audiophiles alike. This extreme ability to block outside sounds enhances the listening experience and allows lower listening levels reducing the potential for hearing damage.
Each JH13v2 is a unique hand-built creation based on custom ear molds made just for your ears. These headphones are incredibly efficient, offering greater detail and accuracy over the competition.
- All-New Proprietary Precision-Balanced Armatures
- SIX Driver: Dual Low, Dual Mid, Dual High
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0-+10db)
- Integrated 3-Way Crossover
- Triple Bore with freqphase Steel Tube Waveguide
- Noise Isolation: -26dB
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 116dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 28 Ohms
- Freqphase Time|Phase WaveGuide
- Includes a Personalized Jerry Harvey Signature IEM case, Wax Tool and Comply Wrap sample
- 1-year Warranty on Parts & Labor
|Freqphase Time|Phase WaveGuide|
|Frequency Response:||10Hz to 20kHz|
|Input Sensitivity:||116dB @ 1mW|