- AK4490 Premium 32-bit Stereo DAC with VELVET SOUND™ technology
- Support of PCM up to 32bit/384kHz
- Support of Native DSD up to 256x
- Dedicated headphone amplifier with 3.5mm single-ended output portWorks as a USB-DAC for Android smartphones and tablets, Mac, Windows, and Linux computers
- USB C connector for better compatibility with Android smartphones & tablets
- Dual ultra-low noise LDOs to ensure high-performance audio
- 4-wire braided audiophile cable.
DC02 can be plug-and-play on smartphones and tablets with Android 5.1 and above, without installing drivers or third-party APPs (due to the Android device’s system or hardware limitation, there may be a low compatibility issue with some smartphones or tables.). On some Android devices, it may be necessary to manually turn on the OTG function in the system settings.
The DC02 uses a standard UAC 2.0 sound card chipset for plug-and-play on Mac and Win10 computers. For WinXP, Win7, and Win8 systems, please download the driver from our website www.iBasso.com. Once properly installed, it can be used as a USB sound card.
There is no built-in battery so the DC02 gets its power through the USB interface from the master device. The actual power consumption is related to the operation and the device system. The DC02 has an audiophile DAC chip built-in. It is normal for the DC02 to get warm during use.