HiFiMan HM901s Digital Audio Player - Open Box
Save 15% on a HiFiMan HMm901S open box (w/ Balanced Amp Card)
Mint condition, No visible scratches or defects
Includes Full, Original Warranty
HiFiMan HM901S portable media player with switchable headphone and earphone modes so you can choose how you listen.
The HM901s NO LONGER comes with the standard amp card.
- Includes DAC ES9018 for upgraded performance
- Replaceable amp card design
- Dual-battery solution for reduced noise interference
- Step potentiometer volume control
- Adaptive to both balanced and single-ended outputs
- Sleek new look
- TAICHI II for most intuitive user interface
- 3 second power on / off
- Decodes 24-bit 192kHz high definition music files
- Offers upsampling to 24/192
- Supports DSD 2.8MHZ
- 9 hour battery life
Supports Multiple Audio Formats
The HM901s decodes 24-bit 192kHz high definition music files and offers upsampling to 24/194.
Supports: MP3, ACC, WMA, OGG, APE, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC (M4A), DSD
DAC ES9018 for best sound experience
The ES9018 is currently the most expensive DAC chip available. HiFiMan's design team refined this DAC chip by adding an extra oscillator for upgraded performance. The result creates an all new reference among portable and mobile high-res players.
The ES9018 also achieves a wider sound stage with enhance separation.
Optimized Analog Circuit
The HM901s brings balanced, high quality reproduction of live music to your ears.
- Get excellent sound with the OPA2107
- Two filter response curves, vintage and HD, give you two different sound experiences
- Switch between high & low gain modes for headphones and earphones
- Replaceable card design
Dual-Voltage Doubly Divine Sound
The dual-battery solution of the HM901s provides enhanced performance delivering +/- 7.4 volts, 2,000mA. This reduces the power-supply noise and allows you to enjoy more of your music.
Advanced Step Potentiometer
The patented step analog volume control is designed for precise control and accurate channel balance. The step potentiometer removes the carbon film that tends to easily wear out. The resistors in both channels of the step potentiometer can be paired to make sure they are 100% identical. No-gain control circuit delivers performance unmatched by the digital volume chip.
Digital volume control chips with no abatement from digital high frequency noise can result in poor sound quality.
HM901s is compatible to most earphones and heapdhones in the market by simply changing the amp module.
Balanced Output for Perfected Sound Experience
The HM901s brings balanced, high quality music reproduction creating joy for your ears. Designed to be adaptive for both balanced and single-ended output, HM901s offers wider balanced output signals with even more powerful resistance to interference. The soundstage and separation are largely improved.
Replaceable Amp Card Design
HiFiMan uses an open interface for headphone amplifiers to allow for more compatible designs and a chance for third-party designers to collaborate with HiFiMan.
- Aluminum alloy modeled and crafted for higher precision and durability.
- Exceptionally durable anti-glare screen.
- Processed surface quality of the sapphire substrate for scratch resistance.
- Newly optimized design with increased shock proof intensity.
New TAICHI II UI
This newly improved system is the most intuitive user interface possible. Features only a 3 second power on / off ability.
0.008% (Line out)
|SD card memory:||
up to 256GB
|Supported music formats:||
MP3, ACC, WMA, OGG, APE, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC (M4A), DSD