Benefits of Planar Magnetic Headphnones
Because of the very low mass in contrast to dynamic drivers, the speed of excursion is extremely fast. This can translate into more detail and dynamics. This is not to say an excellent dynamic driver can't have these characteristics, but it is easier to obtain with a planar driver.
In most cases a planer dynamic driver can be made to be very efficient and easy to drive for an audio amplifier. Once again easy to do vs a dynamic cone driver.
Driver is usually much larger in size which lends to a bigger presentation in sound and ability to produce a bigger feeling to the bottom end octaves.
Items 1-18 of 25
- Special Price $1,299.00 Regular Price $1,799.00
- Special Price $1,199.00 Regular Price $1,699.00
- Special Price $579.00 Regular Price $699.00
- Special Price $999.00 Regular Price $1,099.00
- Special Price $799.00 Regular Price $899.00