Upgrade Used Headphones
How to upgrade used headphones
Check connection of headphone cable
Moon Audio Adapters are designed to connect to headphone cables that have the following terminations:
- ¼” Stereo plug
- 3.5mm gold stereo plug
- 3.5mm TRRS gold straight / right angle mini for HiFiMan HM901 or Sony NW-ZX2
- Dual 3.5mm plugs for balanced connections
- Dual 3 pin male or female XLR
- ibasso male connector
- Mini 4 pin male XLR
- Neutrik single 4 pin male gold XLR
- Oyaide 3.5mm female rhodium stereo plug
- RSA/ALO male connector
Choose adapter cable with matching headphone connection.
Make sure you are choosing the right connection for your headphone cable.
Select desired amp connection.
Lastly, determine which connector your need based off of your audio gear and select it as the Amplifier Connection Option
The purpose of an adapter cable is to only have one headphone cable and as many adapters as you need to fit your collection of audio gear.
Other popular options for adapter cables are: