Moon Audio Hack Headphones Contest (CONTEST) is a contest of skill and a random drawing. Entries accept the following terms:
Thanks to feedback from our Moon Audio Ambassadors we realized confusion around judgement criteria helped us realize we forgot to include HOW our expert panel will determine winners. We are about to add a "Share Your Why I Want My Headphones To Be Hacked" form on the contest page. Best pictures + story will win. We are also extending the timeline by a week to compensate for forgetting to add our judgement criteria.
New Deadline: Midnight October 11, 2015
* Those entering (PARTY) grant Moon-Audio (party) an exclusive and perpetual license to Hack Headphones pictures and associated content (CONTENT).
* PARTY stipulate pictures may also appear on Moon Audio (MA) sites and social media.
* PARTY agrees to use "submitted to Moon Audio Hack Headphones Contest" on any use of CONTENT submitted when used on personal blogs, social networks or other public forums or websites.
* PARTY agrees any submitted CONTENT is original and not copied from a source not within PARTY's control.
* Laws of North Carolina govern Contest.
* Since MA can't be current on all laws everywhere the contest is prohibited where local laws restrict, limit or otherwise define CONTENT and CONTEST.
* Review submissions are voluntary and appreciated. PARTIES entering CONTEST agree judges decisions are final and grant MA the right to change these or other rules governing CONTEST with notice on Moon-Audio.com (WEB).
* Minors should have parents permission before entering CONTEST. If minor participation is against any local laws minors should not submit.
* MA reserves the right to substitute, change or otherwise modify CONTEST at any time and for any reason with WEB notice.