Furutech FI-28R Performance Power Connector
Rating:15A 125V /10A 250V AC
Furutech Pure Transmission Philosophy
Meticulous build quality is a large part of the engineering equation. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, EMI and RFI rejection, grounding, and using the best materials and processes available.
The Furutech Floating Field Damper System
The Floating Field Damper completely solves the biggest problem you never realized you had by star grounding the metal parts in which floating magnetic fields are created by current flow through the connector. A precisely-engineered sprung metal bridge ties the various parts together and shunts the potential to ground, significantly reducing distortion for ultra clean and stable power transfer.
“Furutech's reputation in the audio connector sector is rock solid as it is for their apparently science-driven approach to even unconventional solutions like CD and LP demagnetizers … The [Piezo Powerflux AC cord] is possibly the most radical implementation of hi-tech materials anyone in this sector has attempted yet … Based on its noise killer damping action, I'd expect good results in systems which need greater organization, control and noise floor skills. Though far from cheap, Furutech's construction, ingredients and fit 'n' finish are top shelf. That makes certain rather more expensive offerings look like crazy home-brew or unduly funky efforts.”— Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
- a (Alpha) pure-copper rhodium-plated conductors
- Floating Field Damper System* eliminates magnetic interference
- Nylon/fiberglass body incorporating carbon particles that absorb vibration and resonance
- Specified for cable diameters from 6mm to 17.5mm
- Dimensions: FI-28(R) 39.6mm diameter x 76.2mm overall length
- Metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
- Rating: FI-28(R) 10A 250V /15A 125V AC / FI-28M(R) 15A 125V AC