The Fostex TH-610 is the successor to the critically acclaimed TH600, part of Fostex’s premium TH series of audiophile headphones, which also includes the renowned TH900 and the TH900 mk2.
The TH610 features a detachable cable and beautiful matte finished black walnut housings, in addition to the reputed bio-dynamic 50mm diaphragm and the powerful 1 tesla (1,000 gauss) magnetic circuit.
Fostex TH610 Headphones Review - Jan. 2017
Features of the Fostex TH-610 headphones:
- Beautiful wood-grained housings made of black walnut with matte finish
- 50mm drivers with 1 tesla (1,000 gauss) magnetic circuit for low distortion, wide dynamic range reproduction
- The unique “bio-dyna” diaphragm that offers rich lows, natural mid-range and smooth highs
- Detachable cable connection compatible with the TH900mk2 replacement balanced and unbalanced cables.
- Quality Hi-FC cable with detachable 2-pin connector and highly durable rhodium coated contacts
- Low-repulsion cushioned ear pads in quality leatherette for maximum comfort and durability
- Type: Closed, Dynamic Headphones
- Driver: 50mm Neodymium magnet / Bio-dyna diaphragm
- Impedance: 25 ohm
- Sensitivity: 98dB / mW
- Maximum Input Power: 1,800 mW
- Frequency Response: 5Hz – 45kHz
- Weight: approx. 375g (excluding cable)
- Connector: 2-pin (gold-plated with rhodium over-coating)
- Cable: 3m Hi-FC (detachable 2-pin, rhodium coated)
- Jack: 1/4” stereo unbalanced, gold-plated
- Accessories: Leatherette carrying bag
MOON AUDIO REVIEW & VIDEO
Customers Also Viewed