DEQX XS-1 USB Audio Board For Macs or PCs
NEW DEQX XS-1 24/192 Asynchronous USB board.
This digital input board for the DEQX HDP-Express II, PreMATE and HDP-4 processors allows you to connect your DEQX directly to your Windows or Mac based music servers.
If you use a music server, this is the best sounding way to get sound into your DEQX!
The XS-1 USB Audio Board is designed to be installed in the following PS Audio models: Express II, PreMate & the HDP-4.
Installation does require the removal of the top cover with the connection via a 20pin push-in connector only. New firmware for the DEQX processor is supplied with the XS-1 with documentation on the installation.
Features of the XS-1 USB Audio Option by DEQX:
The XS-1 is compatible with all productions of the PreMate, Express II & HDP-4.
16/44 - 24/192 Asynchronous
No 5v power connection to computer; powered internally from ultra clean DEQX power supply.
I2S interface to eliminate conversation to SPDIF and reduce jitter.
Interdependent regulated clocks.
No drivers required for Macintosh OSX.
Windows Drivers supplied for XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 32 & 64 bit.
DEQX HDP firmware update supplied on disc.
Easy to install, just one plug.
- Based on widely used XMOS USB chipset
- Asynchronous mode
- Supports sample rates from 16bit/44.1kHz to 24bit/192kHz
- Clean power supplied by DEQX processor, no connection to dirty USB power
- Uses very high quality independently regulated clocks to maintain low jitter
- Output of board is I2S directly to the DSPs with no SPDIF conversion
- Field installable