Chord Mojo & Poly Bundle
MOJOPOLY - The Perfect Pair
When it comes to portable audio, Chord Electronics has created the optimal bundle: Mojo + Poly = MOJOPOLY! Poly bluetooth wireless streaming module was made to connect with the best-selling portable headphone amp (DAC) - the Chord Mojo. The Poly was designed to fit snuggly onto Mojo to free up storage space on smartphones and still remain ultra portable.
The ultimate in streaming flexibility, Chord Poly paired up with Chord Mojo opens up features like WiFi, DLNA, AirPlay, various streaming service connections like Tidal and much more.
The Mojo digital to analog converter and headphones amplifier paved the way for a new approach to high-end digital audio sound via headphones and in-ear monitors.
This bundle pairs perfectly with your iPhone, iPad and Android devices for full mobile control of your portable listening experience.
Mojo can drive two pairs of headphones simultaneously between 4 ohms and 800 ohms.
Additionally, Mojopoly provides 9 hours of battery life and both the Mojo and Poly can charge together. This duo supports up to 768kHz, is DSD512 (8x) Capable, plus Bluetooth Connectivity.
Chord Mojo and Poly Reviews
Read what our customers are saying! Here are the product pages for the Chord Mojo and Poly:Chord Poly product page
Chord Mojo product page
Poly is high-resolution audio-compatible, with support for the latest studio-quality files; PCM data up to 768kHz resolution and DSD64 to DSD256 (Quad-DSD). Supported file types include ACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG VORBIS, ALAC, WMA and MP3.
Poly offers over-the-air updates, keeping the unit up-to-date with the latest firmware. Future updates will include Native Spotify and Tidal integration and a forthcoming Poly app, GoFigure, will assist with initial network set-up and device configuration settings.
Like Mojo, Poly proudly uses British design and technology and is also made in Britain. It’s precision CNC-machined from solid aluminum billet with black anodization and laser-ablated logos. A high-quality Mojo/Poly protective leather case is available separately.
- Precision-machined aluminum casing with black anodization, opaque black wireless signal window, and silicone feet
- Optional protective leather case available
- Battery: Rechargeable LiPo (Lithium Polymer) 2200mAh; play time: 9+ hours
- Four-hour charging with 2-amp Micro USB input.
- Both Mojo and Poly can be simultaneously charged via Poly’s fast-charging Micro USB circuit
- Connectivity types: Bluetooth 4.1 and Wi-Fi 2.4GHz (for optimum stability)
- Storage: Micro SD unlimited maximum capacity, playback using MPD/DLNA apps plus SD playback over Bluetooth if Wi-Fi is absent
- Playback support: DNLA, AirPlay, Bluetooth 4.1 and ROON ready
- Files supported: all major file types including ACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG VORBIS, ALAC, WMA and MP3
- PCM sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 358.8kHz, 384kHz,717.6kHz and 768kHz
- DSD via DoP sample rates: DSD64 – DSD256 (Quad-DSD); DSD from SD card
- Devices supported iPhone, iPad, Android phones/tablets, Windows and Mac OS X computers and DAPs (Astell & Kern etc)
- Dimensions: 50mm (L) x 62mm (W) x 22mm (H)
- Over-the-air software updates
- Hotspot mode: Poly can create its own hotspot where networks/devices/countries don’t support tethering
- Integrated Access Point: allows configuration of connected networks (up to 32)
- Bit-perfect audio
- DLNA server and renderer (SD card); SMB Server (SD card); MPD player (SD Card)