Bryston BP-17³ Preamplifier
The Bryston BP-17³ analog stereo Preamplifier provides excellent sonic performance while still keeping traditional, fully discrete, analog circuits.
The Bryston BP-17³ analog stereo Preamplifier provides excellent sonic performance while still keeping traditional, fully discrete, analog circuits throughout.
The BP-17³ includes the patented Salomie circuit found in all of Bryston's Cubed Series amplifiers and incorporates much of the existing architecture developed for the Bryston B135³ Integrated Amplifier and SP3 Surround Sound Processor.
New to the BP17³ are two pairs of Balanced (XLR) inputs as well as a pair of balanced outputs which can be configured as either variable or fixed. This allows for compatibility with the BHA-1 Headphone Amplifier (or other balanced input headphone amplifier).
Software control provides numerous features and functions to this state-of-the-art preamplifer.
- Balanced and Single Ended Inputs and Outputs
- Fully discrete Class A analog circuitry
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- XLR pair configurable as variable or fixed output (compatibility with the BHA-1)
- Independent power supply and ground paths for analog and digital circuits.
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable pass through feature
- Software control and balanced action volume control
Inputs: 2x Balanced Pairs (XLR), 4x Single Ended Pairs (RCA)
Outputs: 2x Balanced Pairs (XLR), 2x Single Ended Pairs (RCA Tape Loop)
Control: RS-232 (DB9), IR
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- Internal DAC - Additional Inputs: 2 Optical, 2x SPIDF (replaces Input 1)
- Internal MM Phono Stage (replaces Input 2)
- BR2 remote control