Bryston BP-17³ Preamplifier - Open Box
Save $600 on Open Box
Silver Model ONLY
Includes Full, Original Warranty
The Bryston BP-17³ analog stereo Preamplifier provides excellent sonic performance while still keeping traditional, fully discrete, analog circuits.
We test and inspect each open box item to verify condition and ensure optimal sound quality. Items are covered by manufacturer warranty and are guaranteed to work or we'll refund your purchase.
Returns are not accepted on Open Box items.
The Bryston BP-17³ analog stereo Preamplifier provides excellent sonic performance while still keeping traditional, fully discrete, analog circuits throughout.
The BP-17³ includes the patented Salomie circuit found in all of Bryston's Cubed Series amplifiers and incorporates much of the existing architecture developed for the Bryston B135³ Integrated Amplifier and SP3 Surround Sound Processor.
New to the BP17³ are two pairs of Balanced (XLR) inputs as well as a pair of balanced outputs which can be configured as either variable or fixed. This allows for compatibility with the BHA-1 Headphone Amplifier (or other balanced input headphone amplifier).
Software control provides numerous features and functions to this state-of-the-art preamplifer.
- Balanced and Single Ended Inputs and Outputs
- Fully discrete Class A analog circuitry
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- XLR pair configurable as variable or fixed output (compatibility with the BHA-1)
- Independent power supply and ground paths for analog and digital circuits.
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable pass through feature
- Software control and balanced action volume control
Inputs: 2x Balanced Pairs (XLR), 4x Single Ended Pairs (RCA)
Outputs: 2x Balanced Pairs (XLR), 2x Single Ended Pairs (RCA Tape Loop)
Control: RS-232 (DB9), IR
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- Internal DAC - Additional Inputs: 2 Optical, 2x SPIDF (replaces Input 1)
- Internal MM Phono Stage (replaces Input 2)
- BR2 remote control