Bryston BP-17³ B Stock Preamplifier
Save $675 on B Stock!
Brand New Units in Mint Condition Direct from Bryston
Includes Full Manufacturer's Warranty
The Bryston BP-17³ analog stereo Preamplifier provides excellent sonic performance while still keeping traditional, fully discrete, analog circuits.
Bryston B Stock items are mint-condition, like-new units auditioned for a few hours by Bryston. They include the full original warranty and are guaranteed to work or we'll replace them.
Returns are not accepted on B Stock items.
- Balanced and Single Ended Inputs and Outputs
- Fully discrete Class A analog circuitry
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- XLR pair configurable as variable or fixed output (compatibility with the BHA-1)
- Independent power supply and ground paths for analog and digital circuits.
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable pass through feature
- Software control and balanced action volume control
Inputs: 2x Balanced Pairs (XLR), 4x Single Ended Pairs (RCA)
Outputs: 2x Balanced Pairs (XLR), 2x Single Ended Pairs (RCA Tape Loop)
Control: RS-232 (DB9), IR
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- Internal DAC - Additional Inputs: 2 Optical, 2x SPIDF (replaces Input 1)
- Internal MM Phono Stage (replaces Input 2)
- BR2 remote control
- 20-Year Limited Warranty*
*Only Bryston products purchased from an authorized dealer, like Moon Audio, are covered under warranty.
Bryston analog audio products and loudspeakers are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for twenty (20) years from the original date of manufacture. The warranty includes parts and labor. Speaker warranty is limited to the first time buyer and is non-transferable.
Bryston will remedy the problem by repair or replacement, as they deem necessary, to restore the product to full performance. Bryston will pay return shipping costs for the full length of the specific product’s warranty.
For further details, visit Bryston's website.