Bryston BLP-1 Turntable
The BLP-1 Turntable is engineered for remarkably accurate vinyl playback. With exceptional speed, stability, and mitigating resonances every feature represents quality.
Bryston is entering the turntable market with force with the BLP-1 record player. With a high level of engineering you would expect from Bryston products you can expect a truly enjoyable vinyl experience. Included with the BLP-1 Turntable is the Bryston BTP-1, a Bryston designed pulse width modulation power supply which powers the BLP-1 motor and holds it at an exceptionally accurate 33 1⁄3 and 45 RPM.
The Bryston BLP-1 is a high-quality turntable suitable for vinyl record playback and includes the outboard BTP-1 motor power supply with speed control. This system was designed with fidelity to the source as the goal. Many technological developments and features are included in pursuit of this goal including the following items.
- Tonearm featuring a seven-segment titanium arm tube with integrated headshell, is virtually immune to cantilever borne vibration
- Belt drive with an on-board PWM synchronous low speed / high torque motor achieves perfect belt tension and coupling to the platter without added noise
- Dense 35mm thick Delrin® platter with integrated record mat, damps non-musical vibration yet preserves incredible detail
- Innovative hardened carbon-steel spindle and ultra hard bronze bearing polished to 0.02mm tolerance
- Unique vented plinth both eliminates platter turbulence and prevents vibration from reaching the bearing
- Thick low-resonance acrylic dust cover
- BTP-1 power supply
- Record clamp
- Tonearm cable
- Three year Bryston warranty