Bryston BDP-Pi Digital Player
The Bryston BDP-Pi digital music players let you hear a perfect replica of high resolution studio masters with incredible detail and breathtaking realism.
Unlike other digital music players, Bryston's music player's sole purpose is to play your music with the greatest possible fidelity without the burden of deep computer knowledge.
Built upon the Raspberry Pi® and HifiBerry® platform
The new BDP-π is faster and more capable than the classic BDP-1 yet fits in a chassis 1/3rd as wide as their full size gear and costs less than half of a flagship BDP-2.
Virtually any DAC can be connected via the on-board S/PDIF and Toslink connectors.
Also, get ultra-high resolution by connecting a USB DAC.
Connect an external USB drive containing your music library, stream your favorite internet radio stations, and enjoy lossless TIDAL streaming all on the BDP-π
Control interfaces available for the Bryston BDP Digital Players that have been tested and which work well.
1. MANIC MOOSE – Preloaded Internal Bryston Software
3. RIGILIAN - Apple Store
4. SOUNDIROK – Apple Store
5. CHIMNEY – Windows Computers
6. M.A.LP. – Android Play Store
7. DROID MPD Client – Android Play Store
|Inputs:||4x USB 2.0, 1x Ethernet (10/100 Mbps)|
|Outputs:||SPDIF (RCA), Optical (TOSLINK), HDMI, USB 2.0|
- Dedicated high resolution digital audio player
- Playback from USB drives
- Virtually all common file types
- Raspberry Pi® and HifiBerry® platform
- Multiple control options (iOS, Android, Desktop)
- NAS Connectivity supported
- TIDAL, Internet Radio, Custom URLs
- Requires external DAC
- 2.75" H x 5.7" W x 8.5" D
- 2.6 Ib/ 1.2 kg
- Available with silver or black faceplate
- BR-2 remote control available
- BOT-1 for ripping, playing, and burning CD's