Bryston B135³ Integrated Amplifier
The Bryston B135³ Integrated Amplifier is sonically transparent and extremely reliable. It offers performance levels that can compete with some of the finest separate audio components.
The B135³ is a premium quality integrated amplifier that defeats the common assumption that such products are inherently a compromise. High output power, low distortion, exceptional sound quality and a variety of features and options make the B135³ suitable for a wide variety of high quality audio applications.
The Bryston B135³ is comprised of a fully featured preamp and dual-mono amplifier housed in a single chassis. Single ended analog input/outputs facilitate connection to external amplifiers and source components. Optional digital-to-analog converter and phono options can be factory or field installed. In addition to the front panel control, the B135³ is compatible with the Bryston BR-2 IR remote control and two-way RS232 systems such as Crestron and others.
- 135W into 8 Ohms (180W into 4 Ohms)
- Over 30,000 MFD of filter capacitance per channel
- Three ultra-low-noise power transformers
- Separate ground paths for Digital and Analog
- Gold plated switch, contacts, and connectors
- Pre-out/main in connectors
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- RS-232 serial data port for remote control via Crestron, AMX or similar control systems
Inputs: 6x RCA Single Ended Pairs, 2x RCA Single Ended Pairs (Record In, Power Amp In), 2x Optical (TOSLINK)*, 2x SPDIF (RCA)*
Outputs: 2x RCA Single Ended Pairs (Record Out, Preamp Out), Speaker Terminals, ¼” Headphone Jack
Control: RS-232 (DB9), AUX IR, 2x 12V Output Triggers
- Available with silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Optional internal DAC or internal MM phono (see Accessories in Other Products)
- BR2 remote control available (see Accessories in Other Products)