Bryston B135³ B Stock Amplifier
Save $950 on B Stock!
Silver Unit Only
The Bryston B135³ Integrated Amplifier is sonically transparent and extremely reliable. It offers performance levels that can compete with some of the finest separate audio components.
Bryston B Stock items are mint-condition, like-new units auditioned for a few hours by Bryston. They include the full original warranty and are guaranteed to work or we'll replace them.
Returns are not accepted on B Stock items.
- 135W into 8 Ohms (180W into 4 Ohms)
- Over 30,000 MFD of filter capacitance per channel
- Three ultra-low-noise power transformers
- Separate ground paths for Digital and Analog
- Gold plated switch, contacts, and connectors
- Pre-out/main in connectors
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- RS-232 serial data port for remote control via Crestron, AMX or similar control systems
Inputs: 6x RCA Single Ended Pairs, 2x RCA Single Ended Pairs (Record In, Power Amp In), 2x Optical (TOSLINK)*, 2x SPDIF (RCA)*
Outputs: 2x RCA Single Ended Pairs (Record Out, Preamp Out), Speaker Terminals, ¼” Headphone Jack
Control: RS-232 (DB9), AUX IR, 2x 12V Output Triggers
- Available with silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Optional internal DAC or internal MM phono (see Accessories in Other Products)
- BR2 remote control available (see Accessories in Other Products)