Bryston 3B³ Pro B Stock Amplifier
Save $1000 on Black B Stock Unit!
Like New, Mint Condition, Auditioned Lightly at a Show
Includes Full, Original Warranty
The Bryston 3B³ PRO is dual-channel (stereo) amplifier designed for a wide range of audio/video systems which call for medium to high amounts of power, but wish to avoid sacrificing sonic accuracy and long-term reliability.
Bryston B Stock items are mint-condition, like-new units auditioned for a few hours by Bryston. They include the full original warranty and are guaranteed to work or we'll replace them.
Returns are not accepted on B Stock items.
Pro models are always black and include rack-mountable, 19-inch-wide dress panels plus front mounted handles. PRO models also include individual channel trim pots on the rear panel.
Inputs: 2x Balanced Inputs (XLR or TRS), 2x Single Ended Inputs (RCA)
- Individual channel trim pots
- Rack mountable 19" black faceplate (3U)
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Balanced and Single Ended inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- No fans or other moving parts
- Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 400W Channel
- 200W into 8Ω
- 300W into 4Ω
- 500W into 8Ω (Bridged Mono)
- Channels: 2
- Harmonic Distortion: ≤ .005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 200W
- Noise: ≤ -112dB @ full bandwidth
- Slew Rate: >60V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: <1Hz to >100kHz
- Damping Factor: >500 at 20Hz (8Ω)
- Switchable Gain: 23dB or 29dB
- 6.3" H x 13.3" D x 19" W
- Weight: 35lbs