Bryston 14B³ Amplifier
The Bryston 14B³ dual channel (stereo) amplifier is basically two 7Bs which have been combined in a dual mono modular design and has the power to drive with breath-taking ease and clarity, speakers which have been considered "impossible" loads in the past.
The 14B3 is a dual-mono design audio power amplifier with two channels capable of 600 watts each intended for use in very high performance professional audio systems. Robust yet beautiful machined aluminum enclosures house our proprietary industry-leading circuit designs resulting in exemplary performance observed both in the listening space and in the laboratory.
C-Series variants are available in your choice of 17 inch or 19 inch wide non-rack mountable aluminum dress panels anodized in clear (silver toned) or black. All models feature rear handles. Nineteen inch wide C-Series amplifiers include front mounted handles. PRO amplifiers feature 19 inch wide rack mountable dress panels with handles in a black anodized front finish and also include individual channel trims located on the rear panel.
"It was time to give the Bryston Middle Ts a turn with the 14B³. These proved to be amazing speakers that sound so much larger than one would expect, given their slender footprint. I played all the previous tracks again, as well as others, and I heard just how well the 14B³ controlled the Middle T, displaying deep articulate bass with just the right amount of mid-bass." ~Greg Handy, hometheaterreview.com Read full article
"The Bryston amplifier is a bit of a dynamic weapon, along similar lines as other very expensive amplifiers that have graced the listening room." - Edgar Kramer, Audio Esoterica
- 2x Balanced Inputs (XLR or TRS), 2x Single Ended Inputs (RCA)
- 600W into 8Ω
- 900W into 4Ω
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- No fans or other moving parts
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Energy storage power transformers maximize dynamic range
- Available with silver or black faceplate (4U + .55”)
- 17” (without handles) or 19” (with handles) faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Rack mountable Pro Edition available in black (see Cubed Pro for more details)
|Harmonic Distortion||≤.005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 600W|
|Noise below full output||-113dB single ended, -116dB balanced|
|Power Bandwidth||.5Hz to >100kHz|
|Damping Factor||>300 at 20Hz (8Ω)|
|Switchable Gain||23dB or 29dB|