Sennheiser Momentum Goes Wireless
At #CES2015 this week in Las Vegas, Sennheiser unveiled their upgraded Momentum headphones and we're impressed.
We have been fans of the Sennheiser Momentum headphones since they were introduced. We think they deliver a fantastic sound at a very affordable price, and now they also offer a Wireless option.
MOMENTUM (M2 AEi/G)
The 2nd generation of the Momentum headphones include the following improvements:
- Proprietary 18-Ω Neodym transducers that provide a brilliant and clear sound with a powerful bass.
- Sliders made of stainless steel, and luxurious leather covering the soft, newly designed ear cushions.
- Supports Apple devices like iPod, iPhone, and iPad as well as Android tablets and smartphones.
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over Ear Headphones (black)
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over Ear Headphones (ivory)
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (black)
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 On Ear Headphones (brown)
We're telling the truth. Momentum now comes in a wireless option which is great for "on-the-go."
- Features Bluetooth® wireless technology and NoiseGard Hybrid active noise cancelation.
- Experience crystal-clear MOMENTUM sound without being attached to a cable.
- The VoiceMax microphone, as an integral part of the headphones, enables you to conduct crystal-clear conversations without the need of an external microphone.
Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Headphones (black)
Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Headphones (ivory)
Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Wireless Headphones (black)
Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Wireless Headphones (ivory)
Like this post? Check out