Aurender N100H Music Server with Hard Drive
The Aurender N100H digital music player supports DSD (DSF, DFF), WAV, FLAC, ALAC, APE, AIFF, M4A and other major formats at native bit and sampling rates.
Equipped with a high performance USB digital audio output, Ethernet port, 120GB solid-state drive for cached playback, the N100 is the ideal solution for playing high resolution digital music collections from NAS.
*Includes a 2 Terrabyte Hard Drive for music & data storage.
Less is More
If you own a computer audio system, you know that time spent fussing is time lost listening.
Consider the alternative - the Aurender N100H or N100C seamlessly replaces your aging computer. Your music will now be stored on the N100’s internal hard drive, available in either 2TB or 4TB capacity with a 120GB solid state (SSD) caching drive performing all file playback for superior fidelity and reliability. Management of your digital music library and Tidal lossless streaming service is simple and intuitive, thanks to our award-winning Aurender Conductor app. And all major digital file formats are supported at native bit and sampling rates.
Housed in beautifully machined aluminum casework, either N100 version will complement your existing system components and deliver a new level of musicality you have to hear to believe.
The Aurender N100H Caching Music Player and Streamer is equipped with a high-performance USB digital 2.0 Audio output that will interface with your DACs USB input. The N100C has both USB and SPDIF digital coaxial (RCA-type) outputs, providing additional connectivity options with, for example, legacy DACs that don’t have a USB input or to interface with active loudspeakers with built-in D/A converters. Either model can be specified with a silver or black finish.
2TB or 4TB
The N100H digital music player incorporates many innovations originally developed for the higher priced Aurender S10 and W20 models, including a solid-state drive cache for playback which eliminates latency and drop-outs from NAS drives. The high-performance USB digital audio output was developed using the same engineering as the USB outputs on the flagship Aurender W20.
Gigabit Ethernet LAN Port for Network Connectivity
For network connectivity, streaming, upgrades and file transfers, the N100 has a Gigabyte Ethernet port along with two USB 2.0 data ports for copying files from USB memories.
- Codec Support: DSD (DSF, DFF), WAV, FLAC, ALAC, APE, AIFF, MP4 and other major formats at native bit sampling rates
- Choice of 2TB or 4TB internal storage
- USB output
- 120GB SSD caching playback of internal or connected storage content
- Gigabyte ethernet LAN port for network connectivity
- Full-linear power supply
- USB Audio Class 2.0 output
- 3.0 inch AMOLED display. Readout selectable: alphanumeric, blue or amber meter
- Machined aluminium casework
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Uses award-winning Aurender Conductor App for all music management functions
- Remote technical support from app
- USB output can be converted to Optical (Toslink) using UT100 (optional)
- Silver or black anodised finish
Loading music into your Aurender is simple and easy. You can choose between one of two methods depending upon where your digital music library currently resides. If your music is on a USB storage device, simply plug it into one of the two USB ports on the rear panel and from the Aurender App select “Copy All to Aurender”. If your music resides on a NAS, you will need to attach the drive internal to the Aurender to the network using a computer. Once the folder for the internal drive is visible on your desktop, you may transfer music into it by cut and paste or drag and drop. Alternatively, for either method, if you just wish to transfer just specific folders, Smart Copy can be performed using the Conductor App.
Aurender App with Convenient Features
The Aurender Conductor App turns the iPad into a versatile user interface for Aurender Music Players and makes managing, viewing and playing high-resolution music collections a breeze. All settings and functions of the Aurender Music Server/Player can be easily accessed through the Settings menu of the Aurender App. Android App (Lite Version) is also available.
Aurender Conductor App Features
- Highly intuitive user interface that was specifically developed to manage large libraries
- One-touch addition of content to the Play Queue
- Filter your music by title, artist, composer or genre.
- Filter your music by file resolution, type. For example: DSD, 16/24bit, MQA etc
- Star Rating filter
- Album cover view small or large and support for back album cover
- Gapless playback
- Direct Search “Go-To-Artist” or “Go-To-Album”
- Both iPad and “lite” Android app for smartphone supported
- Streaming services supported include Tidal, Qobuz, Bugs and Melon (region dependant)
AMM (Aurender Media Manager) - cover art & other meta-tag support for contents on the NAS
The Aurender Music Server/Player series could play contents on the NAS by file/folder browsing. With the help of AMM for PC/Mac, N100 and all other existing Aurender Music server series can display and use meta-tag information of the contents on the NAS the same as the content in the Aurender's internal Storage.
Network streaming with Solid-State Drive Cache for Playback
If a selected song or album is already cached to the solid-state drive, N100 will play from the internal SSD. This minimizes wear and tear on the NAS drive. Also, by caching songs to the solid-state drive for playback, it eliminates music quality degradation or even dropouts of music due to non-optimal network connection from the NAS to the streamer.
Dedicated USB Audio Class 2.0 Output with Noise Free Power Circuitry
The dedicated USB Audio Class 2.0 output is designed to deliver an exceptionally transparent audio signal free of noise and is shielded from outside electronic interference.
Full Linear Power Supply
A full linear power supply provides clean and stable power to the CPU circuit and audio output circuit.
Remote Internet Technical Support
Sending a Remote Support Request using the Aurender Conductor App allows engineers to quickly diagnose and fix problems over the Internet, should they occur.
How to setup your N100 Music Processor with your Home Audio System
Here is Aurender's diagram below to illustrate how to link and setup the flow of the audio components in your home or work audio system.
- User Software
- Aurender App for iPad/iPad Mini
- Supported Audio Formats
- DSD* (DSF, DFF), WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, APE, MP4, others
- Bit and Sampling Rates
- PCM: same as DAC specifications
DSD: 1-bit, 2.8MHz (DSD64); 1-bit, 5.6MHz (DSD128)
- System Power Supply
- 35W Linear Power
- Solid-State Drive
- 1 x 120GB
- Main Memory
- Digitial Audio Outputs
- 1 dedicated USB Audio Class 2.0 with proprietary power circuitry
- Media Storage
- 2TB or 4TB
- CPU Board
- Proprietary Aurender Board
- Digital Inputs
- 1 Gigabit LAN, 2 x USB 2.0
- Silver or Black
- 8.5 x 2.2 x 14.0 inches (215 x 55 x 355 mm)
- 10.14lb (4.6kg)
* DAC must support DSD over PCM (DoP) version 1.2. Only plays uncompressed DSD (No DST)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.