Aurender A100 Caching Network Server
Designed and conceived as a comprehensive and cost-effective source component for the digital music streaming enthusiast, the A100 offers much of the same performance and features of the more costly A10 from which it is was modeled.
- Caching Network Music Server
- Player with Analog Outputs
A100 is, at its foundation, a streamer with support for both TIDAL and Qobuz subscription-based high-resolution streaming services and internet radio. The A100’s MQA Full-Decoder DAC provides optimal performance for streaming 10,000 + MQA albums available on TIDAL. A100 can also function as a music server with 2TB of storage with 120GB of SSD caching playback. Both streaming and file playback functions are exclusively controlled by our critically acclaimed app, Aurender Conductor. Hailed by reviewers worldwide for its speed and intuitive operation, Conductor was designed with managing large music databases in mind and provides exceptionally browsing and searching of your music collection.
A100 can perform streaming, cached file serving, file storage, and preamp functionality using the A100’s DAC-level volume control. Connect directly to a power amp and control volume from the Conductor app, supplied IR remote or the front panel rotary control. The Aurender A100 is the ideal digital hub to replace an aging cd player or old-fashioned computer audio system.
- 2TB of internal HDD storage
- 120GB SSD storage for caching playback
- Unbalanced (RCA) Audio Outputs
- 768KHz/32bit AKM AK4490 DAC Chipset
- DAC with Discrete Linear Power Regulator
- Full-Linear Power Supply
- Three Individual Toroidal Power Transformers for Server / Digital / DAC
- FPGA-based Precision Data Re-clocking System with sub 100fs world-class jitter-reducing clock generator
- Dedicated USB Audio Output with Ultra Low-Noise Power Circuitry
- TOSLINK (optical) Audio Input
- Volume control on app, IR remote or front panel rotary control
- TIDAL and Qobuz Lossless Streaming and internet radio supported within Aurender Conductor
- Support for Network Attached (NAS) and USB Storage
- Award-wining Aurender Conductor App for convenience and ease of use
- Smart Copy feature allows for easy transfer of music libraries
- Remote Technical Support via Aurender Conductor App
The Aurender approach has always emphasized custom integration of software and hardware. When these elements are indivisibly engineered in-house, we achieve increased stability, reliability and overall performance of operation. This approach is key to Aurender and sets Aurender products apart from the old-fashioned way of running music software on a computer or powerful processor and using IT peripherals for storage and other purposes.
Control and music management of all Aurender models is via the Conductor App, hailed by users and reviewers alike for its performance and intuitive operation. The iPad-based App was developed in-house with managing large music databases in mind, providing exceptionally fast browsing and searching of your favorite music.
In-app TIDAL and Qobuz integration provides access to these subscription-based services and to the millions of tracks available in CD quality or better. Internet radio support via SHOUTcast.
For peace of mind, remote Technical Support is accessible via the Aurender Conductor Application
- DAC Chipset
- AKM AK4490 x 1 (Stereo Design)*
- DAC Type
- MQA Certified, Full Decode
- SSD for System and Cache
- AMD 9W
- Music Storage
- 2TB (2.5" HDD)*
- Power Supply
- 3.0" AMOLED
- Clock Structure
- Full-Differential System
- Main Clock Accuracy
- TCXO Based
- Audio Dedicated USB Port
- USB Audio Class 2.0
- Digital Audio Input
- SPDIF Optical up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Data USB
- 2 x USB 2.0 (Rear)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Analog Audio Output
- Unbalanced (RCA): 2Vrms*
- Volume Contro
- -90 dB ~ 0dB, 0.5 dB step
Velocity Sensitive Operation
- USB Audio Output
- PCM: up to 32-bit / 384 kHz
DSD: DSD64, DSD128 / DoP Mode
- 13 x 2.2 x 13.9 in* / 330 x 55 x 353 mm
- 17.2 lbs, 7.8 Kg *
"A100 can perform streaming, cached file serving, file storage, and preamp functionality using the A100’s DAC-level volume control. Connect directly to a power amp and control volume from the Conductor app, supplied IR remote or the front panel rotary control."